Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - Cosmopolitan  (Read 3238 times)

Offline PD11

Jesus - where to begin?!!

I popped into Cosmo yesterday to find that all of the girls where busy thus there was nobody free for a booking. After a quick chat about times and next availability, Vanessa, the receptionist, advised me to come back a few hours later to see Chloe - as in her words: "she's a full-on service, you'll really enjoy yourself".

Anyhow, two hours pass and I make my way back for a 30 min booking. Chloe is around 5'5, big-titted and is very voluptuous. Not normally my type, but as I say - I was there soley for the service.

The booking started with her asking me how horny I was and whether I was 'truly naughty' - I could tell by the way she was asking that she was a freak and I was in for a crazy time.

Showered, I lay on the bed and enjoyed some really deep French kissing before she absolutely devoured my cock in one with her mouth! Plenty of ball-licking and sucking and spit. Eye contact too. Truly amazing. Oh all the while I have my finger buried in her arse.

After a while Chloe started licking the bit between my balls and my arse, it felt amazing, so sensing I could push the boundaries I asked her to tongue my arse hole... Holy shit! It was unreal! Never had
It done before, but it felt superb. After plenty of rimming she shoved a finger in and carried on deep throating my dick - the sensation was unreal!

After fingering her arse hole - i decided I'd have to fuck it too, so for £20 extra I but a rubber on and screwed her tight little arse. There was plenty of moaning and groaning and it really got me going but after a while I had to stop as I was hurting her... No problem tho, we went straight into doggy where she wanted to be called every name under the sun!! I gave her a finger to suck and called her all sorts and she seemed delighted!!

After a nice little fuck in mish I then let her get on top of me where she proceeded to slap and bite my face off - she was a wild fuck!!

The booking finished with her asking me to cum all over her face and in her mouth - rude not to - so with her face dripping in cum and her licking it off her lips the booking came to an end.

All that for £60.

Fucking great!!