Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie of Infinity  (Read 295 times)

Offline Robert44

Infinity - Cassie
Late August 2016 evening shift
£45 + £10 owo etc

Just after Tango :)

Visited Cassie after a night out and she was in fine form. I have seen this lady so many times and she never fails to deliver. Fantastic oral skills, this time I asked her to give me a great blowjob whilst kneeling in front of me. Just excellent and she never misses a trick, licking balls and shaft + managing to get most of my friend down the back of her throat.

We had a little chat in-between that and the main course, as I haven't seen her for a few weeks and we were discussing holiday memories. Lovely lady.

She always enjoys mish and I have to go a little careful because of size issues, but once we were in and away, she always locks on and enjoys a pleasant orgasm. I just love it when it happens and the look on her beautiful face just makes me feel so good.

Doggy is great as well, the view of her nice shapely bum whilst watching the expression on her face in the big mirror is a sight well worth seeing. Finish with a handjob over her smallish natural tits, completed another good time with one of my favourite wg's.

Bell went a little too early, but I ignored it and carried on until I was done. Spent some time in reception, recovering and chatting with other punters and the very friendly receptionist. Good night out.