Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sudbury Sergei now numbering his acquisitions?  (Read 1796 times)

johnnyboy61

I know that as profile names get used up on AW girls have to think harder to find a unique profile name, however, when I do a search in NW London four of Sergei's darlings in Sudbury always crop up together, invariably on the first page as he obviously sits over his computer all day logging on to keep them at the top of the pile.  I know that he is probably using their ages as a suffix (although they are not entirely accurate), but it just so happens that his current group are 21, 22, 23 and 24.  Presumably the next batch of four will be 25 - 28.  Perhaps he's taken some tips from a Chinese takeaway and we can just ring up and order a no.21? Wonder if he's tattooed the numbers on their backsides!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm assuming these two are also his, but he seems to have forgotten to number them:

LL

21 looks like an angel!  :rose:
Too bad it would likely be a shit punt!

johnnyboy61

Yes I'd definitely order a no.21 with an Anastasia to follow, but as you say they would be a shit punt. Shame.

Stealthshagger

They are also bare backers it says

Stealthshagger

So your order might need a penicillin dessert

raylondoner

So your order might need a penicillin dessert

May not be strong enough!  :scare:

Stealthshagger

When one has to gauge whether penicillin is enough, it is a definitely no chance I'm going there, even if they didn't offer bareback.

johnnyboy61

What makes you think that they will deliver on this particular aspect of their likes list when the majority of it will be strictly off limits and is just a work of fiction?

Stealthshagger

The big one looks a pro at unwrapping and devouring.

Offline punk

No 23 appears not to offer it and so does the first of the last two  :unknown:

johnnyboy61

Hope you're not suggesting that these two are safe to TOFTT?

Apart from the fact that they all seem to be managed by one particular Sergei in Sudbury, they are all Romanians. In the future the only Romanians I would consider are the ones that have had at least two good reviews in UKP.

LL

I don't expect any of them will offer bareback as it looks as though whoever set up the profiles has ticked all of the likes.  Same goes for French Kissing, OWO.  They're unlikely to do that either.  By the way, #21 has some nice new pics up.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

In the future the only Romanians I would consider are the ones that have had at least two good reviews in UKP.

But how will they ever get those reviews without someone TOFTT :unknown:

Online Excalibur

21 looks like an angel!  :rose:
Too bad it would likely be a shit punt!

Just spent the last hour browsing her PG. She is hot as fuck. Like LL says most likely to be a shite punt but in this case I think I'd pay just to stick my tongue in her ass - as long as it is her in pictures. That's the gamble.

Offline punk

Hope you're not suggesting that these two are safe to TOFTT?

Apart from the fact that they all seem to be managed by one particular Sergei in Sudbury, they are all Romanians. In the future the only Romanians I would consider are the ones that have had at least two good reviews in UKP.

just that not all the prossies have bb on their likes list.

raylondoner

She may do Bareback but at least Unprotected Sex is not on offer!!!   :sarcastic:

johnnyboy61

Sounds like Excalibur might be building up to TOFTT! Not a risk I'd take with one of this team, but I look forward to seeing the review if he does.

I didn't post the links with the idea of promoting these fine Romanian ladies, however, if Sudbury Sergei would care to PM me I'll tell him where he can send my percentage.  Remember to mention UKP guys when you visit (so that I can get my share!).

Online Excalibur

Love to johnnyboy, but Birmingham based and don't have any London excursions planned until mid to late April. Surely someone will beat me to the TOFTT?