Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121 ~ Bristol  (Read 36984 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marmalade

Just to be fair   :D :D :thumbsup:  here's the 10/10 "I love paying to chat to prostitutes" review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99823.msg1187585#msg1187585

And here's a more readable, polite but not quite satisfied review:
Quote from: Bangers and Gash link=topic=90478.msg1101334#msg1101334 date=145876538.
After a shower it was onto the bed for more chatting -  .... then another break for a chat, .... and a bit more chatting ...

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Marmalade dearest if u actually took the time to read the review where we spent 20 mins chatting you would see I invited the guy early and he got 1 hour extra than he paid for so there was plenty of time for a 20 min chat as well as over his allotted time in the bedroom
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade dearest if u actually took the time to read the review where we spent 20 mins chatting you would see I invited the guy early and he got 1 hour extra than he paid for so there was plenty of time for a 20 min chat as well as over his allotted time in the bedroom
touché dear and nice tout. So was Bangerkins just unlucky in wanting more sex, less chat, in the time paid for, or unlucky that you didn't have a cancellation?

Offline fairfield

So was Bangerkins just unlucky in wanting more sex, less chat, in the time paid for, or unlucky that you didn't have a cancellation?
Marmy, surely Bangers was "unlucky" in not making it clear he was a UKP grandee?
Is it a rolled up trouser leg, funny handshake or another body part entirely, that brings lots of lovely free minutes?  Anyone plz pm me if they wanna impart the secret. Discretion assured.

But...has specsavers deceived me ... or is your profile pic of ER indoors herself?  Seems you could be twins. 

Offline cueball

Marmy, surely Bangers was "unlucky" in not making it clear he was a UKP grandee?
Is it a rolled up trouser leg, funny handshake or another body part entirely, that brings lots of lovely free minutes?  Anyone plz pm me if they wanna impart the secret. Discretion assured.

Don't start asking how to get extra time fairlyfeeled, be grateful we've found some bugger to give you a kiss  :D

One step at a time old boy, one step at a time  :D

Offline fairfield

old
aaah, phewball - not 'et tu', you Brute?
Have been slaughtered enuff today on main forum. "Fat","Old" "Smelly" - how compliments came think and fast. Personally prefer 'extra mature' meself, like the cheese or wine.
But maybe one WG's poison is another's meat and drink?
So do you mean am in with a real chance with ER?  Bristol isn't too far away - if on an absolute promise of DFK. No idea what 'Cardiff chocolates' are - but can bring a stick of Bournemouth Rock if it helps.  (Cant do much worse than B&G can i ? - no offence, Bangers.) Should i rush over before she comes out of sedation?

Lz-129

So do you mean am in with a real chance with ER?

Not if you keep bumping her neg!  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I wonder if she's offering a few shifty handjobs while she in hospital then? 
Rummage under gown: £10 extra  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I wonder if she's offering a few shifty handjobs while she in hospital then? 
Rummage under gown: £10 extra  :unknown:

Well she did take a top less picture in her hospital gown to drum up sympathy on the other site around a week ago  :unknown:  so it would not surprise me if she did

James999

Why should he have to tell her he' son here to get the service he paid for, she clearly showed out as a chancer and her "excuse" "we didn't click" but of course she did click with his cash  :thumbsdown:

Offline fairfield

Why should he have to tell her he' son here to get the service he paid for, she clearly showed out as a chancer and her "excuse" "we didn't click" but of course she did click with his cash  :thumbsdown:
Thought it was more a question why Bangers didn't get 60 mins extra free? And can relative newbs also get the keys to this 'executive washroom?' Will a Vistaprint UKP calling card do the trick?

James999

Thought it was more a question why Bangers didn't get 60 mins extra free?

Because she thought she could take his cash and fuck him off quick  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:57:32 pm by James999 »

Offline Marmalade

Maybe she charges extra to 'click'  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Maybe she's saving up for one of these . . .      who knows?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

bristolqwerty

She's getting beans - she'll go mad when she returns  :angry:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:39:25 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jstrong

[/i]
She's obviously fallen off the 'top prossie' list. Maybe the thread should be bumped occasionally to help punters save money...

Is there any top prossie list in the Wiki and where does she stand now????

Offline Devon Maverick

I tend to believe the hundreds of positive reviews other than one negative as proved yesterday when I saw Rebecca and found why she has so much praise ..I for one agree with them  :D

Online threechilliman

I tend to believe the hundreds of positive reviews other than one negative as proved yesterday when I saw Rebecca and found why she has so much praise ..I for one agree with them  :D

Doesn't always work as I found out with an EM darling last December. 29 punters had it wrong and two had it spot on in my experience.

tcm

Offline HappyandLucky

From your review "she was kind and caring"  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

She even polished my shield after folding my gauntlets  :wacko:

James999

Offline HappyandLucky

She's gonna love you for bumping one of her negative reviews

F***ing classic. I wish I knew where you found a photo paints a thousand words  :lol:

OnlyTwin

Of course you have no "hard feelings" as you screwed him over for £160  :scare:

As for reassuring us of his feelings, perhaps better to let him voice them as opposed to you trying to spin things, he gave you a negative and it was evident he was far from happy with the service you provided for the price you charged, as he clearly posted above.

He's not the first person to mention your incessant "chatting" and waffle on a punt  :music:

You have over eleven thousand posts and no reviews. When are you gonna stop being a parasite?

Offline mh

You have over eleven thousand posts and no reviews. When are you gonna stop being a parasite?

Did you register last May to post that and just forget?  :wacko:

OnlyTwin

It's a shame we have WK's who hold long standing grudges against punters who dare to tarnish the honour of their favourite sperm depository. Anyways, as a gesture of goodwill and to enhance pro$$ie / punters relations, a generous offer has been put on the table. A free overnighter with a home cooked meal, a DVD, extended sexy time and maybe a spot of bum fun too! All I need is for Rebecca to say yes.
 :D

You refer to WGs as sperm depositories, post tons of negative reviews, can't get hard and apparently have no interest talking to or touching the WGs that you go to see. Meanwhile Rebecca has 45 reviews on here, 42 of which are positive.

Gotta take her side on this one really. This thread is an absolute farce

OnlyTwin

Did you register last May to post that and just forget?  :wacko:

Nope, just been looking through this ridiculous thread today and thought I'd comment. I registered to post reviews and I do when I get round to punting

Offline mh

This thread is an absolute farce

Well it is when you reply to posts from a year ago.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

This thread is an absolute farce

This isn't a thread, it's a review, fuckface.  :sarcastic:

Offline dboy74

The smell of Brasso is overpowering in here today!

vw

Nope, just been looking through this ridiculous thread today and thought I'd comment. I registered to post reviews and I do when I get round to punting

Just what rebecca needs another fanboy causing bother and bumping this again !   :dash: :dash:

James999

Gotta take her side on this one really.

Just what she needs, another white knight dragging up her negative review  :dash:

bristolqwerty

kamu

I cant believe there is 16 pages of general waffle about 1 review... The op had a shit punt, ER made her case. Simple. Surely its up to those who decide to see her to make their own minds up? :unknown:

Offline PeachyAssFan

I totally agree that it's up to individuals to decide what they think of WGs following reviews.  It's the wankers who initiate a bump of a review from last year and add nothing who are the problem.

kamu

I totally agree that it's up to individuals to decide what they think of WGs following reviews.  It's the wankers who initiate a bump of a review from last year and add nothing who are the problem.

Agreed bumping a year old review is just ridiculous but the fact it was continually bumped for 4 months is also ridiculous.