Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking via AdultWork  (Read 1082 times)

xeones

Hi all,

as you can see I am a newbie, quiet fresh to London and I am trying to organise something at AdultWork without much success I must admit.

I created my hotlist, checked here for reviews, sent my first emails,but so far the comms is pretty broken.

In the meantime not knowing I have made a booking request and it now says confirmed, however nobody contacted me for any details or received any confirmation.

What am I supposed to do? I do not have an address or anything, so very confusing.

Any help?

endomorph

Normally one would expect to be contacted by the SP by email, or 'phone.

Offline latecomer

Phone the girl.  You'll find that even a quick conversation will tell you a lot about whether you'll want to go with her - and if so, you can confirm all the details for the appointment there and then.

Quesadilla

My experience - never just make a booking. Use AW to e-mail, introduce yourself politely, explain what it is you like about her particularly and suggest that you'd like to meet her on one of xyz dates if she is available.

I have never had any issue, always had great comms in response, and only had two bad punts out of over 20 now.

Bobdayley

Hi all,

as you can see I am a newbie, quiet fresh to London and I am trying to organise something at AdultWork without much success I must admit.

I created my hotlist, checked here for reviews, sent my first emails,but so far the comms is pretty broken.

In the meantime not knowing I have made a booking request and it now says confirmed, however nobody contacted me for any details or received any confirmation.

What am I supposed to do? I do not have an address or anything, so very confusing.

Any help?

There is not exact science, before you book any prossie:
- Check when was the last time that girl has logged in ( if she hasn't logged in for a while just ignore her).
- Read the intro, sometimes they give instructions when and if you should call or txt
- If there is a phone number, dial the number unless they requested you to txt. ( don't call before midday)
- Do a search based on "available now" or " logged in within 3 days" as ticked.
- Luck, sometimes if you are lucky you get what you want.

Good luck

Offline Sir Knumbskull

My experience - never just make a booking. Use AW to e-mail, introduce yourself politely, explain what it is you like about her particularly and suggest that you'd like to meet her on one of xyz dates if she is available.

I have never had any issue, always had great comms in response, and only had two bad punts out of over 20 now.

^^ This, just use your common-sense, failing that phone her.

Mark Andrews

I would simply be aware and careful when booking from via any of these websites as you have no idea who is behind the screen as such!

Telephone contact is always a bonus though there are terms which do need to be remembered.

galcom666

AW seems to be like ebay. It is shit, it gouges customers on charges and it is filled with scammers.

Yet very few alternatives can beat it because of it's sheer size. Thus people continue to use it and get rinsed by them.

Mark Andrews

AW seems to be like ebay. It is shit, it gouges customers on charges and it is filled with scammers.

Yet very few alternatives can beat it because of it's sheer size. Thus people continue to use it and get rinsed by them.

This is kind of my opinion of that site. You have to really dig deep and if you find a girl on there, look elsewhere for further clarity and reviews as to what you can expect.

Offline nigel4498

Use the search facility on this site, the results should help a lot.

Quesadilla

Who's getting rinsed by AW? Apart from PG fees I don't give them any cash.

Totally agree it's a bit shit and rife with scammers but the combination of AW and UKP to me is absolutely fantastic frankly, compared to the "good old days" where I used to have to browse the classified ads in the local newspaper, pick a number at random and hope for the best.

A long way from perfect but could be much much worse IMHO.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

... pick a number at random and hope for the best.

Remember only too well, and hence my username.

You are right, it's *very* much better now.

Mark Andrews

Use the search facility on this site, the results should help a lot.

I do do this but there have been times when I have had to dig about and question the validity and legibility of the profiles advertised. Have you ever found this?

Quesadilla

I do do this but there have been times when I have had to dig about and question the validity and legibility of the profiles advertised. Have you ever found this?
When I used to use AW I had saved searches with my "likes" and age preferences - I'd run a search, get a list back, open each profile in turn and if the pics look interesting I copy the WG's unique ID and paste it into the search window here.  If nothing comes back I move on.  If there are valid looking positive reviews from members here I add to my HL. 

But nowadays I don't even bother searching AW.  I just read the positive reviews on here as they happen, and then check AW to see if the preferences are a match - if the girl is to my liking she gets added to my HL.  I'd say cut out AW, go to the relevant regional section here and start reading. 

My HL's keep growing far faster than I can work through them. 

Now the only time I search AW is when I am actually looking to see someone - I do a search using the option "in my Hot List" and put in my current postcode and how far I'm prepared to travel.  E.g. in a 25 mile radius of home I currently have 134 results - all girls that I have already vetted for my preferences and that have been positively reviewed on here.  At one new girl a week I don't need to go back to AW for a very long time. 

And I'd like to say a huge thank you to all UKP members for making my life so easy!  :drinks: