Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique/????? Clapham North  (Read 497 times)

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

So, this was two birds in one (separately). In a gaff just north of Clapham North - don't know if this place is well-known or not. Def not the girl in the pics.

'Manager' answers the door. He is laughably young and extremely unthreatening.

Picked gorgeous young blonde girl. Super fit.

Did most of what I desired, although 20 extra for a 69. I love licking pussy so gave in easily.

Then it all went a bit south. When I momentarily lost wood she Google translated on her phone: "have you ever had sex with a woman before?" WTF?

Fuck you. Obviously, I haven't fucked as many people as a prostitute, bit still, I've had more than a few.

Anyway, she got a bit distracted and was playing with her phone after that. Also told me time was uzp at 45 mins, though I corrected her, much to her annoyance.

Tbf she did suck and fuck as required, but it was all v functional. Annoyingly, didn't get her name but she is short, blonde, Brazilian and faf.

Wound up being 140 for the hour including 69 (I know, ridiculous, but heat of the moment)

Aaanyway, ended up going back for half hour  to shaft her workmate. She calls herself Monique. Apparently, fake tits, but I couldn't tell.

Also faf. Her arse when doggying her was something else. Says 23 - I believe it.

Monique is worth your pennies for a quickie. But they're both playing the time game, which is rather annoying.

Apologies for a somewhat incomprehensive review, but I'm on my phone.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:08:34 pm by Noiexpectyoutodie »

Offline kakar0t123

Doesnt sound like a positive experience.

You're right. Have changed rating

Offline lewishamguy

Offline Sinz

Topic has been moved to Regional Discussions due to multiple reviews in one. Feel free to leave separate detailed reviews of each WG you met.

Ok. That makes no sense to me at all, as it is surely more useful in the normal place, but I bow to your superior experience.

Here is the link I forgot!

External Link/Members Only

In their defence, and they really shouldn't be defended, the birds (at least the ones I saw) are physically almost on a par with the pictured girl.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ok. That makes no sense to me at all, as it is surely more useful in the normal place, but I bow to your superior experience.

It's in the rules mate, only one provider per review.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

That's fine. I just feel this is less useful here than in the reviews section

Offline LLPunting

Your "review" is unhelpful because you do not describe either girl sufficiently to make it possible to identify her so other punters can at least meet the one they're interested in.

Given this is a B&S operation there's no guarantee that the same girl will be available under the same name.

Your incomplete reviews are just as accessible here as they are there.  They aren't "proper" optimal reviews because of the noted failings and the lack of individual AW links for indexing.

Tip1: Cut out the GTA dialog.

Tip2: As a pissant noob don't question the administration of this site when you plainly haven't familiarised yourself with the simple requirements of posting a review.  Petulant bleating and non-compliant behaviour will tag you as a troll and then you're out so best you figure out how to play this game properly.

GTA dialogue. Lol. Come off it, mate.

99% sure this is the blonde girl.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:30:20 am by Noiexpectyoutodie »

Your "review" is unhelpful because you do not describe either girl sufficiently to make it possible to identify her so other punters can at least meet the one they're interested in.

Given this is a B&S operation there's no guarantee that the same girl will be available under the same name.

Your incomplete reviews are just as accessible here as they are there.  They aren't "proper" optimal reviews because of the noted failings and the lack of individual AW links for indexing.

Tip2: As a pissant noob don't question the administration of this site when you plainly haven't familiarised yourself with the simple requirements of posting a review.  Petulant bleating and non-compliant behaviour will tag you as a troll and then you're out so best you figure out how to play this game properly.

I'm genuinely interested to know what bit of my review you perceive to be GTA dialogue (correct spelling, unless you are an American).

PS, what part of 'That's fine' don't you understand? 'Petulant bleating'? The only one bleating' here is you, son. Why so worked up?