Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this....Stella Ueno?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Jeffers77

I have seen she has used the same tactics in the past, creating random profiles. I sense it could be, Is this her in the photos?
What do you think? (Same area as usual)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jeffers77

I can confirm it was. Just visited.

Offline peter purves

She looks nothing like those pics and from Japanese to South Korean ethnicity at a swoop of a few fingers (on the keyboard). At least for once the North/South divide has been stipulated  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffers77

Totally not! I thought I'd take a guess it was her for the £10 discounted price, bingo. I have to say her breasts are rather smaller than her profile (Stella U).

Offline peter purves

Totally not! I thought I'd take a guess it was her for the £10 discounted price, bingo. I have to say her breasts are rather smaller than her profile (Stella U).

How much smaller ie what size would you say??

Offline Jeffers77

I am no good at sizes, just rather smaller, I'd say in her photos they look pendulous, verging on saggy, and hers arent, they are a decent size however (and fake sadly). Fantastic nipples.

ohmygodchu

I've seen the pic from her AW verification photo, this is definitely not her.

Offline peter purves

I am no good at sizes, just rather smaller, I'd say in her photos they look pendulous, verging on saggy, and hers arent, they are a decent size however (and fake sadly). Fantastic nipples.

Is it fake, I would not have suspected otherwise??

Offline Jeffers77

I've seen the pic from her AW verification photo, this is definitely not her.

Read above - it is Stella Ueno, I saw her.

Is it fake, I would not have suspected otherwise??

Definitely are, I could see.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:27:49 pm by Jeffers77 »