Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help finding a girl that used to work in Watford  (Read 462 times)

Offline SeasickSteve

Posting this for the second time as I accidentally broke one of the rules in my original post.
Looking to trace an SP I met in Watford in last June/July, can’t find her on AW. My description is a bit vague unfortunately.

Mid to late 20s.
Quite tall, probably around 5’10 in heels.
Brown hair, tanned skin.
Very curvy and definitely not a skinny girl, but also not overweight or chubby.
I’m fairly sure she said she was from Moldova, but she might have been Russian. Definitely not Romanian.
Speaks perfect English having gone to university here, quite a memorable high pitched accent.
Saw her in a nice rented house a short walk from Watford High Street train station, nice quiet residential road next to a school, not the usual sort of accommodation you might expect to meet a girl in.
I didn’t see it but she had a young puppy in the house with her which kept barking.
At the time of meeting her last June or July, she said she would be leaving Watford soon, although I can’t remember where she said she was moving too. There was some mention of St John’s Wood, from what I recall she used to work around there in previous years.

That’s about all I remember!

Sorry for this post being a bit bizarre, but I’m very keen to find this girl as the service she provided was out of this world. A proper review will be forthcoming once I’ve found her profiles!

Offline ewoodno11

Sounds like Nikki, she's in Marlyebone now

Sorry, link would be helpful wouldn't it! External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 05:12:55 pm by ewoodno11 »

Offline robo90

If her pictures are accurate and the service she provides is out of this world I can understand why you'd turn into Liam Neeson to try and find her!   :D

Offline SeasickSteve

Sounds like Nikki, she's in Marlyebone now

Sorry, link would be helpful wouldn't it! External Link/Members Only

You absolute legend! Pretty sure this is her!