Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How life has changed..  (Read 765 times)

Offline RogerThat

I have punted a fair bit. Not so much recently due to somethings that happened a year ago,.

I look like I'm drunk when I walk and I can't do the french gymnastics like I used to.

Other than that (only) I am a pretty fit, decent looking, 6 footer with the same needs as I had before

I am looking to have my balls drained on a regular basis by a professional :)

Does anybody know of anybody suitable in the Cambridge area  ? Could be a train ride away.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 03:13:27 pm by RogerThat »

Online norwichfunseeker

Cambridge has its own very informative threads on here. I'd suggest a search / read of that.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.750
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 03:35:31 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline RogerThat

I have looked but I don't feel so comfortable turning up and screwing the hell out of some fit girl - that's what I used to do. The equation has changed, I would a filthy milf who know what's she's doing :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:15:52 pm by RogerThat »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think you'd do well with Nickey beauty shes a 28 "ish" maybe a bit more;) Thai lady who is rather more mature than a lot and quite understanding, shes been around a while she does most things but not quite all but shes a very pleasent person anyway.

Give her a ring and ask her, shes located down on riverside in Cambridge.

External Link/Members Only

Online norwichfunseeker

I have looked but I don't feel so comfortable turning up and screwing the hell out of some fit girl - that's what I used to do. The equation has changed, I would a filthy milf who know what's she's doing :)

I didn't pick that up from your original post, and my crystal ball is in for its annual service at the moment.

Offline George South

Nicky Beauty's profile states 32. Quite plausible even if she is older. I met her several times a few years ago when she toured Essex. But seems permanently baaed in Cambridge now. I would agree she is a solid punt.

Offline RogerThat

Thanks all., I will follow the links.  Sage advice. I know a fair amount of people in Cambridge, so location is important.

The bigger the risk, the bigger the thrill !
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:30:45 pm by RogerThat »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Nicky Beauty's profile states 32. Quite plausible even if she is older. I met her several times a few years ago when she toured Essex. But seems permanently baaed in Cambridge now. I would agree she is a solid punt.

Yes well .. its that age factor with Asian women how they carry it so well. There used to be a girl tour here, Orienet Softlips who was supposed to be 29 and no one inc me ever queried that, however she did have a firm and Companies house, assuming they check ages of Directors, made her close on late Fourties!

Now long term retired so i hear.

Offline RogerThat