Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Male waxing  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Doormatt

Where can I get this done please ? Preferably by oriental/Asian lady.

External Link/Members Only

Incase the link doesn't work, waxing of penis and testicles in a professional environment with ejaculation.
Dorset , Hampshire, Surrey, London. Thanks.

Offline r00b0t

No idea where but I would like to know too, that looks like some amazing ball play. I guess if you can find a massage place that does waxing too they might oblige?

Offline somedouche

I've recently come across this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172455.0

They clearly list beauty services as their only business. No mention of erotic massage or anything like that unless I'm blind. And yet the review is all about a B2B.

I think I'm gonna pay them a visit but I'd prefer if somebody beat me to it...  :cool:

Snowden72

I’ve had my back and shoulders waxed a few times and that hurt like hell so no way I’d have my balls done hahaa!!! I can recommend Jane on Foundry Lane she’s Asian and does a good massage with HR for £55
External Link/Members Only
Says Cherry but it was Jane when I went there...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:03:44 pm by Snowden72 »

Offline somedouche

What about sugaring? I've read that sugaring unlike waxing pulls the hair out with the growth rather than against it which makes it less aggressive. I've not found a single place that offers it though.

Offline Doormatt

Nice one Somedouche you may be on  to something. I'll investigate further . Snowden, yuka was a fat old granny when I saw her in a grubby attic room and wide of the mark of what I'm looking for.  Maybe different girls use that flat ?

MikeBB

Hi , I have had my balls waxed twice and I found it so painfull that any possible erotic thoughts just disappeared...

Offline somedouche

So basically what you're saying is that massage/tug job definitely BEFORE the waxing  :D

Offline Dav618id

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Basingstoke but not Asian, lots of stuff on her profile but has a tab for waxing.. hope this helps,
I also hope you get a better finish than the man in the film unless that was a free wank.

Offline Doormatt

Thanks Dav618id, I appreciate the positive response and I'm certain she's right for some. I am however looking strictly for Asian , oriental . The search goes on ....

Nickykent01

Chen health and beauty is the place to go bottom of black heath hill

Offline riskytimes

i have been having male waxing for over 3 years sack back crack cock .... man up ok the pain is minimal and for 2 seconds . i go to a pukka high street establishment and would never dare ask for a hand job as i know id get thrown out !  my only advice is if you use a hand job establishment make sure they clean you up with anti bacterial gel / or liquid as the pores will be open and feeling a bit like sunburn and if any creams or dirty wipes are wiped around the area you WILL get spots or sores which will last a long time also new hair growth can get trapped under the skin and need picking out !! ouch !!

still tempted ???????????? :thumbsdown: 

BriGuy

I've been seeing the same beauty therapist for about 4 years. I have a full wax then massage. It is "professional " but, there is something between us. When I'm on my back holding my knees up so she can wax my crack, she is inches away from it and takes far too long. I love clenching my arse and think she likes it. And when she massages me, she does this thing when I'm on my front where my elbow is bent up against her crotch. She places it right in there and allows me to grind against her.

I love a massage and wax, highly erotic when it's legit but the girl is staring at and holding your erect cock for about an hour ha ha

Offline Stiltskin

i have been having male waxing for over 3 years sack back crack cock .... man up ok the pain is minimal

Man up? From the bloke that's having his arse hole waxed  :lol:

Offline Dav618id

I've been seeing the same beauty therapist for about 4 years. I have a full wax then massage. It is "professional " but, there is something between us. When I'm on my back holding my knees up so she can wax my crack, she is inches away from it and takes far too long. I love clenching my arse and think she likes it. And when she massages me, she does this thing when I'm on my front where my elbow is bent up against her crotch. She places it right in there and allows me to grind against her.

I love a massage and wax, highly erotic when it's legit but the girl is staring at and holding your erect cock for about an hour ha ha

Well you could have answered doormatt' s question, he asked where can be get one. not whos had one. A link might be useful.

Offline yaddle

Damn, I'd love to know where this place is too!