Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bigassebony - old street/stoke newington  (Read 769 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5445134) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline beastmode

URL
External Link/Members Only

Date
Feb 2022

Comms+Location
I am basically 95% retired from punting for now, however I been interested in her profile for a while. Happened to be in that area, gave a call on a weekend evening to see if she was free, sent me postcode. In between the Stoke Newington/Old Street area (I might be wrong but definitely very close to old street). New build flat. Another SP seems to work in the apartment as well. I could hear moaning sounds.

The girl
It’s the girl in the pictures, decent height, surgery body - boobs & bum done. Can see scarring & her boobs are sensitive. Contact lenses in the eyes. Facially, she’s alright - I wouldn’t say she’s elite at all. She had a really good personality. Easy to talk to etc. Got an OF & think is a insta influencer (on the sex side of stuff)

The punt
One hour punt was about £200(I know I know I know but I don’t punt no more so the money savings are good!)

She told me to be comfortable, she started off with OWO - she got a tongue piercing, she does have good technique. She then transitioned on top, which was good. Rubbed her clit to make her cum. Things were going good, why I am rating her neutral as all was going good until I doggied her & smelled that BV smell  :vomit: so doggy haffi stop.

In the end, I asked her to give me a handjob. Session ended. Got my clothes on & left.

Reflection

To be fair, I would have enjoyed fully if the smell did not occur, once that smell comes - it’s so hard to remove from my headspace 😂

Would I see her again? People may complain about the prices, so that & the hygiene (which can be easily fixed) would be the things that would hold me back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GreatBlackShark

URL
all was going good until I doggied her & smelled that BV smell  :vomit: so doggy haffi stop.

That bv smell is a real vibe killer :dash: sorry to hear it man.

I think i still have ptsd from the first time this happened to me.