Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyemma_Xx - Outcall - Elephant & Castle  (Read 1059 times)

3 review(s) for Mixracebabe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline beastmode

Link
External Link/Members Only

Date
May 2021

Comms
Came across her in the Thicker edition thread on UKP & thought let me give her a ring. She texted back a couple hours later, saying that she’s free to meet. Asked for a 1 hour outcall with her was £130 (now £150 - she seems to have increased her prices in the last 24 hours). Booked her an Uber to my location.

The girl
23, mixed raced, cool tattoos, similar areas of interest & discussion - she has really good vibes which for me makes the punting experience better, than just straight into sex. She’s a thick one, but not fat at all - she does have a nicely natural shaped bum but I wouldn’t say that it is as big as her AW main profile page shows. The other pictures in her gallery are more relative to the size of her ass. Face wise 6/10, breasts are normal sized & decent shaped. She’s a smoker tho, so that cigarette smell is not that one.

The punt
We spent time chatting about stuff for a while, offered her a drink. Went into a massage that she gave me, then I gave a massage back as I wanted to see that ass - she did say that she likes her ass to be smacked.

I then proceeded to kissing her body, sucking her tits, rubbing her clit, she’s not about fingering - I am not a finger in the vagina person as I know most girls perfer for the clit to be rubbed. She also doesn’t kiss.

I thought about giving her oral but her pussy was a bit too bushy for my liking. She said she actually prefers to be rimmed, so for folks that likes that - she may be your girl. That is something I personally won’t do unless I see you clean your ass in front of me lol.

She then gave me OWO (she says she prefers OW as it’s safer & she has a good technique, I personally don’t mind OW as I ain’t really had good BJs from WGs). Her technique felt good but she didn’t really go as deep - she stayed mostly around the top bit of the penis, neither did she go as long - she quickly went to rinse her mouth after doing OWO so I can see that she probably doesn’t like it (I had just showered before she arrived so I was clean).

Put on the Dom, she gave it a suck - asked her to come on top which she did & she said she probably be able to last couple minutes on top. Tbf she did a good job however her pussy was so tight, her vagina did not feel as wet, the condom felt tight so I changed condom to mine, used lube & put her in doggy - a really good sight - she can take a pounding & she loves her ass smacked - the issue is that I couldn’t feel anything. It felt weird.

Went into mish, the only time I felt something was when I put her legs on my shoulders & I was able to go deeper but sex felt tiring & sweaty (could be my tiredness, could be that I felt DOMs from the gym) but I just didn’t feel on it to continue so I asked for her to finish me off, BJ & HJ but I know that is something that no one could do unless you got a good technique, so I finished my self off by wanking over her shaking ass & that was a lovely sight.

Reflection
I don’t know how to gauge this punt, I would not say it was good or bad but it was in the middle - there was elements I liked of the punt, there were elements I did not like of the punt. I would see her again if she doesn’t increase her pricing & I would let her know my feedback on the last punt we had & see if that would improve things. Maybe we needed more lube. Like loads more lube.

I know she’s not looking to be active on AW for a long time as she’s planning to leave the country to work as this isn’t her main income source so who knows if I see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 05:21:37 pm by beastmode »