Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Strapon / Domme - Leeds and Manchester  (Read 522 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7388222) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 60 mins (about 35 in reality)

Recommend / Return:
it might be someone's thing but  I doubt it / No

Quick Summary
Profile gives a vibe of someone who is really into the domme stuff, and especially strapon.
Reality is that she is into it for one reason only - to control the punt and make sure there is as little activity as possible.

Location and comms
Decent flat, easy to book and communicate

Positives
I very nearly gave this a neutral, because there were some positives, but there was far too much wrong with this service, and given the way the profile presents her, it was a massive let down.
Anyway, positives are that she is really fit, and has a great body, and is quite good at dirty talk.

Negatives
The dirty talk is really to just move the service along and get you to cum asap.
A complete novice at the domme stuff, couldn't work the crap TEMS unit she had, had barely any equipment, and was keen to swing the strapon request to a dildo, which went nowhere near my bum, and was used to try to arouse my cock.

Offline ulstersubbie

I feel your pain TT, I've been there myself on more than one occasion. Better luck next time.   :hi:

Offline LittleJohn71

Removed fro hot list - sorry you had to find out the hard way  :dash:

Offline TomTank

Removed fro hot list - sorry you had to find out the hard way  :dash:

I've benefitted from plenty of reviews on here, so glad to help ...