Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roses, Hyde...... Closed?  (Read 872 times)

Online RogerHealey

Anyone know if they've closed? Saw a 'to let' sign above their open outer door and the phone number on their banner had been blotted out.

Offline Dickled

Google is showing that Cathy's in Denton is temporarily closed, and isn't that part of the same group?

Online RogerHealey

Yes, I'd noticed that too yet they're still running a Gumtree ad (for the Denton shop). Even if they closed 'temporarily' it would be unlikely they'd let the shop out like it appears in Hyde.

Offline scutty brown

The Denton advert was only reposted four days ago.

I see the poster was "Cindy" - I wonder if this is the same "Cindy" that  was one of the partners (and did the advertising and comms for) the PDM chain? They were raided and shut by Greater Manchester Police........I wonder if this is a follow-on?

Offline BobTB

Yes, it has now closed, Aya has gone back to China.

Offline rocket88

This was my 'go to ' place when in the Hyde area. Reasonably priced and a good service. I am sure it will be missed by some punters.

Online RogerHealey

Thanks Bob.

Think I saw her twice pre-Covid but in Denton. Nice enthusiastic girl. I trust she'll be buying a big house in China.

Offline Dickled

I saw Aya once and thought her excellent.
But just because one (admittedly very good) girl has left, why does that mean the premises have to close, unless forced to do so by the authorities?