Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor & Ashton elite duo  (Read 2015 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7561376) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline R6R1

It’s my first review so go easy on me lol

Arranged a time a couple of days in advance as they only work together on Wednesdays and was looking forward to it after reading there reviews on here

Got to there apartment near Gateshead quayside a couple of mins before the booked time and txt them to let them know I had arrived, they quickly replied to let me know the number and I was on my way, a little nervous as I’d never had a proper mff threesome before, once I was through the door my nerves magically disappeared as they both greeted me in sexy lingerie with lovely smiles looking spectacular, quickly exchanged the notes and they went into another room to put it away while I got undressed

When they returned they gave me a glass of water and we all got onto the bed, had a little chat then onto the fun part, some dfk with Tori while Ashton performed some amazing owo, after a couple of mins tori went down there too and they took turns between my cock and balls, Ashton then on my face while tori gave me some more owo, on with the hat and tori rode me CG while Ashton was still sitting on my face enjoying my tongue on her lovely little pussy which was now very wet, Ashton then went behind tori and rubbed my balls while kissing tori as she rode me, with such a great view in front of me it didn’t take me long to blow my first load lol, tori took the hat off and gave me a wipe off

The three of us lay on the bed, had a bit more of a chat before tori performed oral on Ashton while I played with her lovely fake boobs, Ashton gave me more great owo while Tori kept giving her tongue action, safe to say it wasn’t long before I was rock hard again and ready for a new hat, I fucked Ashton doggy while she licked and dildoed tori's pussy(another great view to watch), I lasted longer than I expected especially whilst watching these two and then Ashton said she was cumming, feeling her pussy tighten around me put me past the point of no return and I blew my load in the bag while deep inside her

Once the bag was disposed of we lay on the bed again, talked and had a few laughs for before I got dressed

All in all perfect threesome and exactly what I was looking for, both girls are stunning, funny and genuine, didn’t seem to want to push me out the door once we were done like some do, I was actually there about 70mins, definitely be back soon they’re well worth the money in my opinion

1hr at £240

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review matey  :drinks:

Online Shutty238

Great review thanks.
I'm still saving...

Offline DarkSecrets

Great review. Saw them on AW and just never gave them a thought. Will defo be looking now

Offline R6R1

Great review thanks.
I'm still saving...
I’m already saving for my next visit lol

Offline Dunelm

I’ve seen them twice recently (review on here). They are in a different class in terms of service and personality to anything I’ve encountered in the last decade.