Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Asian VS in Gateshead  (Read 1793 times)

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened this week and I believe it is the same ad that Abridgetoofar gave a negative to recently. However I'm not sure it was the same girl as she said she is only here for the week. IMHO I think this will be a constant venue with a different WG each week.

60 for 30 mins

Venue - a town house on a new estate off Felling bypass. Clean fit for purpose with parking outside. Up 2 lots of stairs to the bedroom at the top

WG - probably 30s average looking slight belly and smallish tits. Not clean shaven with a bit of stubble. Virtually no English and all conversation was via google translate

Punt - Arrived and was given instructions how to find the address. Straight in and upstairs. Undressed and lay on the bed. She started a massage but it became obvious she wasnt trained and that this wasn't going to be that type of punt. after a minute or 2 she popped a condom on and gave decent OW. I then switched and moved to RO. She was clean and very responsive. Doggy and Mish ensued for a nice finish to the event. Throughout the meet she was very polite and quite submissive

Overall 60 quid very good VFM. Where can you get a decent FS punt these days for that

However the rotating door will mean you take your chances

Happy Punting

Online scutty brown

Offline dexpunt

Offline Leisa247

Sorry got to the second paragraph and thought “ffs she looks like me” !