Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Fenham  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Benja73

External Link/Members Only

First review in quite some time as not been punting at all.

Following a number of reviews on here I decided to visit Coco. Deliberated long and hard as to whether to post this as Neutral or Negative and decided on neutral although borderline.

Comms were fine, street address near Brighton Grove given and house number confirmed on arrival. Fee agreed at £60 for 30 minutes.

Given door number on arrival and very happy with what I was greeted by. Coco is the girl in the pictures, very cute and great looking body.

Followed her upstairs and stripped, she left for a good few minutes after few handed over. Heard toilet flush and she eventually came back in. A very brief back massage followed and she then removed knickers in turnover. Quick wipe with wet wipes and into OWO, all a bit frantic then condom on and into cowgirl. Got the impression she just wanted me to cum as quickly as possible. Tried to slow it down and gave reverse oral then into missionary and ended up filling the bag. Wiped up, she got dressed and picked up my clothes to help me get dressed. Felt very rushed, was in and out in around 15-20 minutes (including her toilet break).

Could have easily been a positive if it were not for the speed in which it all happened. Language barrier didn’t help.

Probably wouldn’t revisit.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 01:06:24 pm by Benja73 »

Offline Superad

That’s a shame mate. She was the opposite with me. Maybe she was under pressure to get ready for the next appointment. When I visited she kept telling me to be quiet. I wasn’t being loud at all but she seamed to be concerned about people listening. The walls would need to be paper thin for anybody to hear what I was saying. I found that a bit strange.

Let’s hope it was a one off. I did have a one hour booking though.