Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker-AW-Gateshead  (Read 1666 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (36 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 2dogs52

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

October time

Gateshead near Hilton

£70- 30 mins

Comms- probably the best I’ve encountered. Clear detailed instructions, even where to park.

Amelie- Friendly, nice figure.

The meet- Another one on AW that caught my eye a long time ago. Sent text and had immediate reply. Booked in and got there on time. Up to room and usual behind the door scenario. Amelie shares apartment which may put some off but doesn’t bother me.

Handed over the tokens and she went to stash. Nice bit of light kissing to start and then she was wanting me undressed. This is a girl who likes to be in control. She is very happy in charge so I went with the flow to see were it took us too. I had a play downstairs and with those great tits of hers. She mentioned she has sensitive nipples which seem to be the norm these days. Still great boob job and they are solid. Not the most natural feel in the world but fake ones never are. I lay down on the bed and she started a very nice OWO. Doesn’t use her hands much but is very skilled at it but no real deepthroat. Constant eye contact and she definitely has a look of filth in them eyes. Confident girl in all ways.

She got a condom and put it on with her mouth. Always love that trick. She then asks me how tall I am and leads me to a cabinet and sits on it with one leg up high against the wall. So off I goes pumping away with her never losing eye contact at all.  Now her confidence and control could easily either be a bit scary for some or utterly fantastic if you like being told what to do. For me it made a refreshing change from me directing the action.

Then she asks do I like mirrors. So off we go doggy with her in front of a full length mirror looking at me all the time. This is one filthy lady and I was enjoying the meet immensely.  Back on to the bed for a bit off cowgirl and getting short of time I asked for CIM.  Of course she says and carries on OWO. Again no hands which takes a bit longer but ultimately can be better. Finishes off and she goes to spit the contents. Dressed and gone on the 30 min mark.  Someone else was leaving the other room a few minutes beforehand which is a bit off putting but as long as you’re not bumping into them in the hallway or lift then ok.

Off I went with a spring in my step, good service from a nice girl who excels in what she does. 

Offline MagpieToon

Enjoyed that read, will have to revisit  :thumbsup:

Offline williamshears

Offline TheSpaniard

She sounds great. I might have to arrange something in the near future.  :thumbsup: