Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly of Premium - Gateshead  (Read 1686 times)

Offline 2dogs52

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £70

Usual Gateshead apartments near the Hilton May 2022

Comms. Quick and easy as usual with Premium

Carly opened the door and was immediately chatting away. Not a stunner but pleasant enough girl next door (I’m no Love Island specimen either). I do however like to punch above my weight when I am spending money. I leaned over for a kiss and straight away tasted the cigarettes which was an immediate downer. However her reviews as Cumforcarly was the reason I had chosen her that day. Discussed Do’s and don’ts. No anal but a recommendation for another Premium girl if that was my thing.
She took control early in and told me to strip and lie down. She then teased me by rubbing her tits over me and paying attention to the old man. Licking all over the shaft and then taking me in her mouth started owo. She then did the most amazing thing with her tongue which I can only describe as vibrating her tongue up and down from the head along the shaft which is by the far the most unusual blow job I’ve ever experienced and highly recommended. That alone should be the reason for a positive. I then had a little finger play whilst sucking on her nipples which rose to attention nicely.
She then decided she wanted me inside her and put on the Mac and got on top riding away for all she was worth. It makes a nice change for someone to take control when they are normally a bit more passive. She then decided to change positions and asked how I wanted her. Into doggy for me and a good hammering before I asked if she was happy for cim. With a smile she whipped off the Mac and went to town on the old man before I exploded a very happy man. I lay there spent whilst she went to spit in the bathroom. 
A bit of a chat and then I got dressed and left on time.
Overall a good positive but always for me the cigarette tastes is a put off.
Very skilful at what she does and I can see how she’s built up her regulars. Cannot deep throat but her bj technique is worth a visit just for that alone. A pleasant time spent and would probably return.