Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue and Bliss CLS  (Read 3495 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Sue half a dozen times now, the last in December, a couple of weeks before Christmas.
Sue is definitely getting more adventurous each time I meet her, so much so that I took a condom along the last time and it sort of got used, almost. let me explain.
I always give Sue £80 for an hour, seems a fair rate for what she offers, paperwork sorted and started to get undress in the very warm room.
Sue busied herself doing whatever it is she does as you undress but this time I turned around to see her already with her dress up by her neck and knickerless with some hot stockings on. She is fully unshaved but it makes a nice change once in a while.
I didnt bother with the bed at all but moved round next to her to begin the fondling and as many of you know she was already rather moist in the basement area! She beckoned me onto the bed and got astride and said condom? yes, I said probably too excitedly, yes I have. I jumped off the bed and retrieved said device, Sue then put it on me and still astride on the bed moved rhythmically but without entry. She is quite mad but sexy with it and I enjoyed her smiling face while she rocked back and forward. Eventually I thought enough of this so I moved her off me and onto her back on the bed. She did that thing of not quite letting me enter her but allowing the tip to get wet. As I moved gently back and forwards I thought I was going to finish very quickly even with the condom so I moved her back off the bed and I lay down again, this time she stood over me and let me finger her deeply while polishing the old chap vigorously.  I am ashamed to say this lasted for only a minute before I came to a natural conclusion. The one slightly amusing moment was the amount of hair that Sue has and her close facial vicinity to my fella I couldnt be sure that at the moment of maximum enjoyment Sue didnt have a 'Something About Mary' moment. I didnt notice and neither did she but I really hope the next punter didnt spot anything untoward! im sure she checks thoroughly between guests!!
Anyway, finished with one of the awful heated stone things which I always try to avoid and she always gets me.
All in all, nearly a FS punt but always worth an hour of my time when passing by CLS.

Offline spelk567

I've noticed she's been getting very flirty the last couple of times I've been there..might take a condom with me next time...if you don't ask you don't get...as soon as lock down is over I'll be straight there

Offline pauls3332

I was thinking of returning to see Sue at Bliss after a long lockdown, I have seen a reprot on here that she asked if the customer had a condom and ended up with FS. Has anyone else had this offer or was she attracted to him and feeling horey?

Offline waynekerr600

I was thinking of returning to see Sue at Bliss after a long lockdown, I have seen a reprot on here that she asked if the customer had a condom and ended up with FS. Has anyone else had this offer or was she attracted to him and feeling horey?

Can you link to it please? I've done a search on here but I can't see it. Cheers