Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley premium - Sunderland  (Read 539 times)

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Coms with premium pretty standard and straightforward, location was in Sunderland, nice clean modern apartment, booked 1 hour at £110

Text on arrival for room number and was asked if I could wait 10 mins before knocking which was no problem.

After my 10 mins sit in the car I knocked and was greeted by Riley who looked stunning in her black underwear, body to die for and facially quite pretty. only no I was made aware of was anal. So we’re now on the bed chatting, no kissing or even touching of each other by this point, this went on for another 10 mins or so before Riley asks if I want to get started, made it feel a bit forced but none the less that’s what I was there for, so went to kiss her and was very closed mouth kisses, more like little pecks, so decided to give her some oral to speed things up a bit, tasted nice and fresh and has a lovely little twat, owo then followed on me before sex in a couple positions and finished with cim.

Quick look at the time and I still had just under half an hour left, so chatted for another 5 mins or so before I asked if round 2 was on offer, to which she said yes but do you think we have enough time, so said well there’s still a good 20mins so worth a try. Riley then started with owo again before moving over to sit on my face at the same time, after about 30 seconds of this she got cramp in her legs so had to stop, can’t be helped I suppose but was then told after she’d recovered that time was up then!

would I return, probably not, nice enough girl and decent enough sex but just something lacking for me, maybe my expectations are too high

Online FLYING BLUE

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review D.    :drinks:   Sorry to hear it didn't turn out better for you.  :angry:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac