Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie 21 in Croydon  (Read 4164 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maggie is the first girl I punted with from AW and this was my 3rd time returning to see her for a 1 hour meeting which was in a modern hotel in Croydon.

Maggie’s a girl who really enjoys her work, she’s got a great attitude and nothing seems to be a problem for her, I was running 10 minute late and called her, she said no problem and I still got my full hours worth plus I ended up over staying by 5 minutes.

The last time I saw Maggie which was about a year ago, she was a blonde, but glad to say she’s now has black hair again which IMO suits her better, I’m not much good with sizes but I would say she is a tall size 10 pretty girl.

On with the meeting, I called Maggie got the room number and in I went, got the readies out the way, had a quick freshen up and started with DFK and groping each other before Maggie knelt in front of me and gave me some very DT whilst gagging, I got her up onto the bed and went down on her whilst using a couple of toys, one for each hole, this had her Cumming in no time.

I then laid back whilst she went back down on me very deeply before I told her that I wanted to shag, on with the rubber and moved to doggy anal whilst she had a dildo in her fanny, I then asked her to lay on her back whilst we continued anal with a bit of fingering instead of the dildo.

I felt I was getting close to Cumming so we moved to alternating rimming and OWO and finished with me popping and COF and Maggie sharing it with me.

I only cum the once and there as no way I was going to cum again as I was knackered but had a great time as always, we finished off with a little chat and a kiss goodbye.

Online musicman007

nice review:)...havent really made up my mind whether to see maggie,but shes now on my hl after cindy i think.

Offline herbie007

nice review:)...havent really made up my mind whether to see maggie,but shes now on my hl after cindy i think.

Thanks musicman007,

I had a good time with Maggie, she's a nice girl.

Enjoy your meeting with Cindy, she's one of my top 2 girls and gorgeous.

Offline akauya

Nice review Herbie. It's good to see Maggie is still giving an outstanding service. She really enjoys her job. I'm tempted to break my rule to see girls only once and go and see her again just to try her excellent anal skills one more time.

:thumbsup:

Persie

whast COF - is that cum on face?

Tom5334

Top girl is Maggie, had a couple of 2 hour sessions with her, need a stiff drink before and after that believe me.

Can't believe someone in another thread was suggesting she was post op!!!

Festisio

If anyone's recently bought her PG and has her face shot please PM it to me, thanks!

Offline herbie007

Nice review Herbie. It's good to see Maggie is still giving an outstanding service. She really enjoys her job. I'm tempted to break my rule to see girls only once and go and see her again just to try her excellent anal skills one more time.

:thumbsup:

Thanks akauya

Maggie is the first girl I shagged through AW and I couldn't believe what a great shag she was back then, and I’m glad to say she’s just as good now and I can’t see that changing.

Maggie loves her job and her A levels is a must for anyone who wants a bit of bum fun.

@ Persie

Yes COF is (Cum on face) and she love’s it.

@ Tom

I agree, Maggie is a top girl and whoever said she’s post op should go and see her, I’m sure she will sort out any doubt they may have about her being 100% women.

@ Festisio

I didn't look at her PG so have no pics but IMHO she is a pretty girl.

Persie

She is pretty...but she does have a bit of belly as she has a kid.

But that means her pussy is rife for fisting

Offline Jagman

Saw Maggie again yesterday, good as ever never disappoints!  :wacko:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Saw Maggie again yesterday, good as ever never disappoints!  :wacko:

Must see her myself...been on my HL for a while.... :wacko:

Just difficult for me to get to her usual incall locations :(

She seems to love what she does, which is always a good (the best) sign.... :hi: