Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia - Premium - Jesmond  (Read 1655 times)

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30.

This is a bit of an odd one for me because on another day I might have walked (not because there was anything wrong with Claudia, but simply because of personal preferences, which were eventually totally overcome), but it ended up totally positive and I'd have missed out on the best punt I've had.

Having been eyeing up some free time when a punt was possible, I was disappointed as it got closer to see no availability for the girl I wanted, but having seen some promising reviews on here, I decided to take a chance. From the stats, Claudia wasn't quite my type. Nice and slim, yes, but I like boobs and also really like shorter girls. Still, something stood out about Claudia's profile.

Comms: Original comms with Junie two days before were spot on, quick replies and a request to confirm on the weekend number on the morning. Weekend comms were a little slower to respond at first (admittedly, due to other commitments, my initial text was earlier than necessary), but then the info came and still with plenty of time, so no worries there.

The location: People have mentioned a lack of free, non-resident parking nearby, but as I followed the sat nav I spotted some free parking next to the Dene only five minutes' walk away. Four hours free, so no worries there. Block of flats, buzzed the number at the door and was let in. Walked through to the apartment, passing only one other person as I did. Had a momentary wobble when she came around the corner - she was about 6ft and blonde (as Claudia's stats state) - but looked and dressed like Vicky Pollard. Thank God she carried on walking without any hint that she was the lady I was looking for. Phew.

The girl: This is where it got a little odd for me. Claudia was, as per tradition, waiting behind the door, and when she closed it, I had my second wobble. Yes, the size 6 was accurate, and she was in the ball park of the stated 6ft. Dressed in skimpy lace, however, her boobs were on show and I didn't think they were the stated B cup, definitely smaller by my estimation (as mentioned, I like boobs, but had felt that size 6 and B cup is a nice ration). She did, however, have very nice perky nipples. And, facially, my first impression was that she didn't do it for me. But in the moment I hesitated, she gave a big smile, almost nervous, and it was absolutely lovely. Between that and the little fella telling me I didn't have a plan B and that going home to watch Soccer Saturday wasn't really going to cut it, I decided to stay.

I'm really glad I did, because what followed was the best sex of my punting life.

Paperwork done and Claudia sent the customary text to the agency, and I opted for upstairs, rather than down in the living/dining area and followed her up the stairs.

Started with some FK, then RO (totally shaved and fresh), and she was very responsive and quite vocal.

I then straddled her face to feed her the little fella - loads of eye great contact. But I wanted to get on to the main event.

Sex followed in a number of positions including mish, doggy, speed hump, finishing with her on top. Passionate DFK at points.

She was really tight and very responsive and seemed to really get into it (we all like to tell ourselves it's real - maybe it is, maybe not).

After finishing in the sack, we lay and had a good chat. She's a funny, ditzy, lovely girl who makes you feel special, not just another punter. Be prepared to laugh.

It was me who pointed out that she probably needed me out of the door and she'd lost track of time a little, so definitely not a clock watcher.

Had a good old natter as I got ready and then in the kitchen before I left. Top lass, great sex. Completely made up for any uncertainty I had at the start. Would I return? Hell yes.

Note: there was an open fag packet on the side when we were downstairs, but there wasn't a hint of a smoke smell either in the apartment or on Claudia.

Offline johnny34

Good review of a good, enthusiastic girl, thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Shearer1955

Friendly & enthusiastic and as horny as fuck..whats not to like
Great girl  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Claudia is a really great girl.

GeordieBadass

Great review. She told me she loves her job and it shows.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review 3MI.    :drinks:

She does seem to be making a very good reputation for herself with Premium.............  :thumbsup:

I might have to have a "Dabble" there myself soon...............  :rolleyes:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 3rdManIn

Yes, Shearer. Enthusiasm. I think that’s what makes her stand out.

Bobby08

Thanks for the review you have made my mind up for me sounds fantastic mate