Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Virginia - Croydon  (Read 1049 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6235609) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paul90

LINK: External Link/Members Only

I was in Croydon and I decided to see Sweet Virginia at £90 for an hour incall including OWO.  Communications were quite easy via phone and text because another woman with clearer English must have answered the phone.

Location: Close to Church Street tram station, but not very discreet.

On arrival Sweet Virginia was expressionless and asked how long I wanted to stay. Once the paperwork was done she came back to the room and got undressed.

Sweet Virginia is a far from friendly girl with small deflated breasts, and a medium sized triangle shaped bum.  She is nearer the age of 25 than 19 as stated on her profile, her ass is the only okay part about her as she looks better in the pictures than in real life.

Once in the room Sweet Virginia stripped down wiped my dick and told me to lay down on the bed. She started with OWO, her BJ technique was the worst I have come accross so I told her to stop and start in the cowgirl position. During cowgirl she was very lazy so I told her to assume the doggy position blew my load in the rubber. 

I had a shower and left early due to her attitude and limited English.

Overall, Far from Sweet Virginia is a plain looking girl, with rubbish bj and sex skills, it is better to wank than exchange bread with this wg.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 08:14:04 pm by paul90 »

Offline pumps

That's very disappointing based on the pictures... had her.on the hot list.

Offline paul90

That's very disappointing based on the pictures... had her.on the hot list.
I went choose to see her because her pictures looked hot, I was really disappointed because expectations did not meet reality in terms of performance and looks. She does not make any effort to please, her performance is so poor she should pay the client not the other way around.

Offline pumps

I went choose to see her because her pictures looked hot, I was really disappointed because expectations did not meet reality in terms of performance and looks. She does not make any effort to please, her performance is so poor she should pay the client not the other way around.

Yes her photos are hot, face is really nice...

Such a shame, does explain what she's doing in Croydon then as there's never anything good around that way.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:33:25 am by pumps »

Offline PumpDump

Her tits don't look like the ones in the photos? You reckon the photos are old?

Offline FiveKnuckles

the pic where she's holding her plaited hair, she looks quite trimmed.  is she size 10-12 or 16+ ?
another reviewer said it was like a slab of meat.  her face doesn't look too bad.

did you stay more than 30min?  if not maybe you could push for some monies back

Offline pumps

the pic where she's holding her plaited hair, she looks quite trimmed.  is she size 10-12 or 16+ ?
another reviewer said it was like a slab of meat.  her face doesn't look too bad.

Do you have a link  to that review? Because the two other reviews attached to this profile are of a different woman...

Offline FiveKnuckles

Do you have a link  to that review? Because the two other reviews attached to this profile are of a different woman...

i thought this was her review:   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310194.0
perhaps last_days_of_logan can verify.   no mention of tats so probably diff girl.

Offline pumps

i thought this was her review:   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310194.0
perhaps last_days_of_logan can verify.   no mention of tats so probably diff girl.

As I said two other reviews linked to this profile are of a different women. I know because I read them first hand.

Offline paul90

Her tits don't look like the ones in the photos? You reckon the photos are old?
The pictures don't look very old but she must have been a little bit bigger size in the past, I think the pictures were taken using clever angles. She is not bad looking but her pictures make her look better than she is. As soon as she opened the door I felt a bit let down because I thought she was going to be really sexy.

Offline paul90

Yes her photos are hot, face is really nice...

Such a shame, does explain what she's doing in Croydon then as there's never anything good around that way.
You are right about Croydon, I have had very average or poor punts there.  I think there are lower quality girls that are deliberately placed in certain busy areas of London, Croydon is one of them.  Croydon has a lot of people there which means they will get customers no matter what.  A couple WG I have punted with in different areas that move around told me Croydon is a good bread making area due to the amount of customers.

Offline paul90

I stayed around 35-40 min, I was very unimpressed, I should have asked for some of my bread back.   I should have walked when I saw her miserable face, sometimes the small head takes over the big head.  I went and punted with another wg as I was not satisfied with not so Sweet Virginia.  She is a size 10, her ass is nearer to a slab of meat.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 01:51:58 pm by paul90 »

Offline Saltnpepper

Nah the WG here was Alexandra, they have just given her profile to Virginia. That's a shame her pics were enticing me.