Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessa Rhodes - Old Street  (Read 3003 times)

6 review(s) for Jessa Rhodes (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline RighteousLord

External Link/Members Only
Comms

Contacted Jessa via text. Arranged a booking for 30 min later.

The Venue

A modern block of flats between Old Street and Angel. There was plenty of parking around but not sure what the restrictions are. I arrived by public transport. The bathroom was clean and the room clean.

The WG

Jessa is about 5'7". Photos are accurate, and she is quite attractive. Couldn't work out if she had bolt ons, they weren't massive but could well have been fake. She's quite curvy but all proportionate, in no ways a BBW.

The Punt

My first and second choices on Friday let me down. This was going to be my first punt in months, so was looking forward to it. I should have planned out better, but the little head got the better of me. On arrival Jessa was very friendly included a quick snog in the room. She asked for payment which was £80 for 30 min, plus another £40 for OWO, kissing and CIM. Handed over the cash and she showed me to the shower. Back in the room, started off with some DFK. But then 5 min into it she went into full speed. OWO was rushed with lots of use of the hand. Had to stop her three or four times but the cunt wouldn't listen. At this point I came. We were only 10 min in. She started making comments about how I'd come and that was it. I wasn't having any of it. No CIM, she just wanked me off for £120. Fuck that. Told her I wanted to rubber up and fuck her doggy. I kept going for another 10min before I unloaded again into the bag. Back in the shower and out.

Conclusion

essa's attitude stinks, another fucking Rom. Doing her upmost to get you to come and out the door. Avoid. I need to better plan my punts.

Offline tergil