Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Rose - London SE1 - Great!  (Read 1555 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102780) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mav101

I went for 1/2h at £100

I had been keeping an eye on this profile, but the number was very rarely up.  She looked like a hot, warm and welcoming Bulgarian. And she was way above expectation.

Link; External Link/Members Only
AD; 6102780

Originally thought she was in Battersea, but when she texts me her address, she had moved to SE1; I thought fuck it and said, yes, I'll come.  I met her in a budget hotel on Westminster Bridge Road. Tiny Room, but very functional with a big mirror.

Meet
First off, she sounded loverly and chirpy on the phone. She directed me to her hotel and said she would meet me in the lobby. I imagined a 5-star hotel with a big bar and a hot woman waiting for me to buy her champagne. No, more like a travel lodge.

Vanessa was waiting behind the door just past the small reception. So we meet and catch the lift up together. She is a gorgeous petite brunette with very pert tits in a crop top and wearing gym/lounge-type hot pant-shorts and socks. Big smile. Loverly lips. She is cute and chatty, and I am very happy. It's sexy, the chatting in the lift with the anticipation.

I undress and ask her not to; so that I can undress her slowly. I ask her to stand, and we off start with some light french kissing.  While kissing, I fondle her, and she grabs my cock and wanks it as we kiss.

I slowly undress her, a bit at a time. She offers her tits up to me willingly. They are enhanced and very firm but very nice, and she makes sure I give attention to each nipple.

I slowly pulled those tiny shorts down and spun her around so I could get a mouth full for her pert little ass and cunt as she bent over the bed.

We then move onto the bed, and she jumps onto my cock OWO for a BJ.
After a few enjoyable minutes, I move her into a 69'er so I could get back to work my tongue on her pussy and ass as she sucks away on my cock. 

While she had her ass on my face, I check if it was OK and started working my fingers up her ass as I lick her cunt. She was OK with this, and I just work in deeper and deeper. She really seemed to enjoy it. We then decide to move onto doggy sex. Rubber on. 

What followed was an excellent doggy fuck.  Pounding away in front of the mirror with a bit of anal play. I had my finger in her ass, as I fucked her in doggy. I came with a big orgasm from this.

A hot, warm and very smile Bulgarian who is great fun in the bed or bent over it!

Hidden Image/Members Only