Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Angel PYT - Stratford  (Read 3208 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6256875) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had tried to get hold of her since popping up, but phone either rings out or goes straight to voicemail. Struck gold last week and she answered.
Arranged time and got her postcode. On arrival got the door number.
Looks just like her photo, but for some reason reason I got a innocent and young vibe from her.
Says she's 18 but profile says 21. Shine short, thick and got smooth tight skin.
Booked her for 30mins said OWO was an extra £20, seemed a bit steep but paid the extra as I wanted to see her lips wrapped around my bare shaft.
She says no kissing because Covid. I mean I never hear of social distancing fucking, but whatever  :unknown:
She lights a sliff and offers some, to took a few hits and downed  a half bottle of magnum and I was good to go.
Average head game, mostly the tip, no balls sucking, more dribbling on my cock then spitting, but on her knees looking up almost finished me :D
Flip her over into 69, well groomed, her pum smelled and tasted great, almost made me nut again as she was grinding on my face.
She excels in fucking, took instructions and rode me well. Bottoming out her pum was glorious and she asked to fucked hard.
In doggy it was face down ass up the entire time
Had a finger in her booty hole whilst fucking. Don't think anal would have been on the card even for extra, as there's no way I was gonna fit in there  :lol:
Spray my man all over her tits and belly while she jerked me off.

A quick chat and I was out the door.

I will visit again if possible and opt for OW and will take anal beads and a lube of KY  :lol:

8/10

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline James021

:dash: :dash:

believe she's gone, was trying to see her today. A new girl has taken her profile....