Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyEnglishLolax-Lewisham  (Read 1898 times)

12 review(s) for Dancer_Victoria  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline zac123

External Link/Members Only
This happened a few weeks back and was a disappointment to say the least.At the time was after a ebony or mixed race girl and after scouring AW stumbled upon Lola .Comms were straightforward and a time and place quickly agreed i set off  Works in lewisham in a residential building and was buzzed  in and proceeded on up .She is the girl in the pics albeit it slighly a few years older as she has stretch marks and a belly .Anyhow despite advertising a gfe she said she doesn't do kissing despite stating she does, and also despite stating she isn't a clockwatcher she most certainly is which i will get into .Anyhow despite the non existent gfe experience agreed a half hour oral session and we began ,oral was decent but as to avoid doing much she kept chatting and instead tried to give me a handjob which was rather annoying and i certainly wasnt paying £80 for a wank 😂so had to keep asking her politely to resume oral .She also bit my cock  a few times which wasnt pleasant, also just didnt seem that enthuastic if I'm honest. Must of been there for just under 15 minutes as i had my watch on and she stopped and said were done .Rather perplexed i asked  how ? As i know when we began and her argument being the set up time for her to get  the room ready whilst i waited and my 1 minute trip to the loo to freshen up had somehow equated to 15 minutes of my time complete joke tbh  .She offered another another minute as some kind of consolation which i refused as i knew I'd been done our of an hour's trip to trek to lewisham and £80 for half an hour .Got dressed and left.Utter dissapointment and waste of time .

Zac
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 10:58:43 am by zac123 »

Offline treadmill1

wao-just have to boycott this girl at all times

Offline CockMonster

Such a shame she has gone downhill in the last few years.  I can confirm that her old apartment near Dartford was also a right state, but it didn't bother me much.

Now she's a clockwatcher with inaccurate likes list it def looks like one to avoid moving forward.