Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_30_Rose - Edgware Road  (Read 2667 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Honoured to secure a booking with our forum darling Ellie. Booked her 3 weeks in advance and meeting took place last week. Previously got her number via AW email for another booking which was cancelled. This time texted her straight away and got response quickly and meeting set up. I confirmed the day before with an outfit request which was met. Comms pretty easy and friendly as her real self in person.

Rate - £270 for 90 mins

Services provided - DFK, GFE, OWO, DT, RO, 69, protected sex, CIF

Services rejected - none

Flat - Same place as described in previous reviews, old building with the lift gates manually closed :) Large flat with spacious bedroom, romantic candles lit, sparkle clean bathroom and bed.

WG - Ellie's recent pictures on her AW profile don't do justice to her. As mentioned previously by fellow punters, she's not been easy on herself with regards to not being in her 20s anymore and not as slim as she used to be. Hence why I believe she selected those pictures to keep the expectations as low as possible. In reality, she is indeed turning 40 this year but she still has an amazing body with with curves in the right places and harmonised with her experience in the business and willing to please her clients, what you get is actually a great combination of body and soul made to please. If I were to put a slight critisicm on something, I'd like to see a bit more confidence in her body, that would make her even sexier. Other than that, to recap some highlights, she's average height about 5'3, size around 10, all natural lovely kissiblle lips and C/D cup breasts, extremely silky skin, gorgeous big blue eyes complementing her beautiful face with light brown long hair. Personality wise very friendly, chatty (perfect English), kind, intelligent and smiley. As said, very eager to please and not a clockwatcher.

Action - Parked on the street easily, texted her and received directions to her flat. She greeted me at the door and straight into passionate kissing before I could take my jacket off  :yahoo: Kissing is important to me and I wanted to meet with Ellie for her outstanding reviews for kissing and I was very happy from the first minute. It took a while for us to be able to stop kissing for a minute and move to bedroom. Soft drinks and shower was offered with I took happily. Went to the bathroom and happy to see the paper cup prepared for me for the mouthwash, the moment when you remember what you read on UKP becomes reality.

Back to the room with the towel, we continued kissing with more tongues involved this time, proper DFK. She's happy to adapt your kissing style easily as well. Mutual groping and me undressing her dress to reveal the nice blue lingerie set which was whipped off very quickly. She then moved on her knees for OWO in front of the mirror whilst she played with my balls with her hand. OWO was brilliant, alternating between a sensual BJ and a balls deep throat, very very very sloppy which I enjoyed very much. She also made great noises as she was literally eating my cock like a delicious meal  :D In a brief moment when she took my cock out of her mouth, I managed to pull her face next to mine for more kisses. I then laid her back and started to kiss every inch of her sweet body until I made my way to her clean shaven pussy. She was already very wet and it only took a couple of minutes for her to come with legs shaking and her sweet juices dripping from my chin :yahoo: She took a breather, more kisses and she went back to her wonderful OWO, this time me standing in front of the mirror and Ellie sucking my cock deeply till the last second and finished me on her beautiful face massively, thanks to the glassess she put on as we made quite a big mess  :dance:

She cleaned us up and went to bath to refresh and came back with a bowl of grapes, another moment when you realise you've read this before :) We chatted for a bit but not long before she realised my cock never went to sleep actually :) Similar to round 1, lots of kissing and OWO, I then asked for 69 as I wanted to bury my face into her sweet ass. She got very wet again very quickly so I turned her around and gave her oral until she came 2nd time. We then moved to protected sex in various positions. Cowgirl was very remarkable as she literally squeezed my cock with her pussy and rode me like a professional horse rider, getting very naughty with dirty talk. After a significant amount of time fucking each other passionately, I laid back and let her do her magical OWO, this time dirtier as I grabbed her head and hair and lovely tits until I had another finish on her pretty face  :drinks:

Being totalled drained and in heaven, we started cuddling and chatting and forgot the time until I asked the clock and it was more than 2 hours already. Took another shower, got dressed, got more kisses, got hard again but got to go so a one last big hug and best wishes... :angelgirl:

Conclusion - Had an unforgettable GFE, great fun with a gorgeous woman, totally relaxed and had one the best DFK, OWO and facials ever. Definitely will be back for more if I can plan in advance.

Offline Jayjay1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 She was already very wet and it only took a couple of minutes for her to come with legs shaking and her sweet juices dripping from my chin

Met Ellie many times, most recent one 2 weeks ago never got her this wet, told me it depends on the time of day and mood for her. You tell her you will review her here. She told me not to, she doesn't like the nasty comments (not sure what she was referring to)

Offline Bassman

Met Ellie many times, most recent one 2 weeks ago never got her this wet, told me it depends on the time of day and mood for her. You tell her you will review her here. She told me not to, she doesn't like the nasty comments (not sure what she was referring to)
I dont think a bad words ever been said about her here. I know she does keep an eye on the forum. Maybe an anxiety thing?

She’s a great WG and I should get to seeing her again.

Online patelprat

So envious mate  :thumbsup:

Offline joshwinkers

I've seen her four times in the last six months and was asked not to review as well, she didn't say it was due to nasty comments, more that she worries she won't live up to the high expectations written about her here. I don't feel she should have such concerns though, my experiences were very similar to the OP and she's a really lovely woman in real life.

Online patelprat

I have wanted to meet her for a while, can't get the time of day with her.
Past rubbish written about me has scuppered all that. She's rightly very careful about who she sees.

She is very self-deprecating in the messages I have seen, almost trying to make me think she's not worth it, plus keeps saying she will retire soon.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:21:33 pm by patelprat »

Offline Jayjay1

Mate as you said to me there's plenty of fish out there. She a lovely girl, pure gfe but i'm after more of a naughty wild exp that your having and I can't get hold off.

Online patelprat

Mate as you said to me there's plenty of fish out there. She a lovely girl, pure gfe but i'm after more of a naughty wild exp that your having and I can't get hold off.

Yeah. Solid reliable GFEs like Viki or Emily (and I'm 100% certain Ellie) are right up my street, I'm definitely more GFE than PSE!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:37:38 pm by patelprat »

Online Stevelondon

I have never seen Ellie but have corresponded with her. She has always been lovely and that simply makes me want to see her even more.
Just a case of me hoping I will be incredibly lucky I suppose.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:40:42 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline mickey_white

Yeah. Solid reliable GFEs like Viki or Emily (and I'm 100% certain Ellie) are right up my street, I'm definitely more GFE than PSE!

Having seen Viki, Emily and Ellie I’d categorise all within the same “GFE to start with and open to turn to very naughty experiences as you please”. It depends on what you expect from PSE. For me it’s dirty talking, fast action and either COB or CIF. For some PSE could mean rimming and dom, then they’re not.

Offline mickey_white

I've seen her four times in the last six months and was asked not to review as well, she didn't say it was due to nasty comments, more that she worries she won't live up to the high expectations written about her here. I don't feel she should have such concerns though, my experiences were very similar to the OP and she's a really lovely woman in real life.
Knowing that I asked her if I can review and she was happy.

Offline MLawro93

Quite a lot of pressure comes with having that many positive reviews, you're always expected to be on.

Ellie provides a great service and goes the extra mile to make sure you have a good time and are comfortable. So it is understandable why she is so popular, it will be a sad day when she decides to retire as well.

Offline Bassman

Having seen Viki, Emily and Ellie I’d categorise all within the same “GFE to start with and open to turn to very naughty experiences as you please”. It depends on what you expect from PSE. For me it’s dirty talking, fast action and either COB or CIF. For some PSE could mean rimming and dom, then they’re not.
Do you mean petite viki ?

Offline tdh

She was already very wet and it only took a couple of minutes for her to come with legs shaking and her sweet juices dripping from my chin :. She got very wet again very quickly so I turned her around and gave her oral until she came 2nd time.
[/quote]

Wow, twice, you need to tell me your secret. I don’t believe I have even come close to making Ellie moist. Perhaps explains why I am single, or it could be my troll like looks  :)