Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Ways - Baker Street  (Read 5045 times)

Offline felixthecatuk

I had originally posted this in the massage shop review section, but realise that it probably belongs here instead. I will not give the name of the lady to protect the 'innocent' but for those who are regulars she is one of the sexy thai girls - I would guess late 20's or early 30's with a great body, pretty face and a killer rack.

I paid for a 30 minute massage and was lead to the room to change. However, she didn't leave the room whilst I got undressed, and just leaned on the massage table as I de-clothed, with some playful and nice comments from her as I was getting undressed. It was clear that she was up for mischief, and so after getting naked I joined her sitting on the table whilst she enquired what I was looking for...

I told her that 30 minutes wasn't long enough for a proper massage, and instead we should just be playful for a half hour, which she seemed to be really up for. I started to caress her tits as I was talking to her, and was becoming erect at this. In response, she slid off the table onto the floor and started sucking on my balls whilst giving me a lovely slow hand massage on my hard cock.

After a few minutes of this, I asked her to undress which she duly did, and then jumped on the table with me as she continued to stroke my cock. I responded my slowly stroking her pussy, and then asking for some lube (which she duly applied to my fingers) I was able to slip my fingers inside her - whilst still massaging her clit with my thumb.

This mutual stroking lasted perhaps 10 minutes, with my mouth sucking her great tits throughout, before I asked her if she'd like to suck on my cock for a while. She took this as an invitation to give me one of the best BJ's that I've had for a long time. Lots of eye contact, slow, rhythmic strokes, and a great pressure. As she was sucking me off, I was playing with her tits and really enjoying the view in the wall mirrors. Deep joy.

I asked if I could cum in her mouth, to which she winked and smiled whilst still sucking my cock.... and so she took me to completion in her mouth. She swallowed some, and drizzled some down her chin and onto the paper covering the table.  I didn't ask for FS but I suspect that if I had provided my own condoms she would have been up for this too.

After relaxing and talking for a little while (she has great english and a funny sense of humour) she leapt off the table, and vigorously cleaned her mouth with mouthwash. She then took a very long shower as I started to get ready, and cleaned all parts. She claims that she's ultra-clean since that is what her customers want, and that she only cares about satisfying their needs. I can see what she means.

Money was never discussed and nothing was asked in advance.  However, I know the going rate for a great B2B (£60) but also paid her an extra £20 for a fabulous BJ and CIM. I know it's probably a little overpaying but it was a fun, sexy and dirty experience that I will want to repeat and don't mind tipping in this way.

All in - a great 30 minutes at Natural Ways and will certainly be back.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline sparkus

Offline driver

I liked your review, however not naming the girl kind of defeats the purpose.

Offline felixthecatuk

Yes - sorry about not naming. I looked at other reviews to understand the format for this. Since she's not actively advertising as an SP then didn't think it fair. However, I accept the review isn't entirely useful without this.... sorry.
Banned by:

Online myothernameis

I will not give the name of the lady to protect the 'innocent' but for those who are regulars she is one of the sexy thai girls

Just name her, if you don't, maybe one of the regulars on here will, name her for us

Offline driver

Yes - sorry about not naming. I looked at other reviews to understand the format for this. Since she's not actively advertising as an SP then didn't think it fair. However, I accept the review isn't entirely useful without this.... sorry.

Or you could DM us with her name, then she's not outed in the public domain

Offline Heph

No - I get it, and understand. Ignore the wails and nonsense about 'duty'. It's years since I went, and FS was never openly available, nor even covertly, or on anything except the basis of striking it very lucky with the right girl on the right day. For obvious reasons to do with the local authorities, they never will be able to, unless the laws or local policies change. Anyone calling for names must know that they're simply increasing the overall risk of the girl being formally dismissed and/or the place being closed altogether. & who would that benefit exactly?

However, felix, you can tell us the following, if you're so inclined:

* Are the downstairs area & rooms pretty grotty these days, or are they maintaining and looking after it all?

* You speak as if you're reasonably regular there. What's the overall quality of women like? They had begun losing their way, and many of the workers were increasingly not-so pretty women.)

* Is Amy still in overall charge of the group?

Offline felixthecatuk

Heph - thanks for your understanding. That was exactly my view - if we 'out' a girl they stand the risk of getting into trouble with their management, or the place itself being subject to local authority scrutiny.  So, I'm happy to name names for girls that are offering services on AW, but it's not fair to girls earning a living in the massage parlours.

I'm not too regular at these places. I've been to Natural Ways 4 times over the past 2 years. All other occasions it's been limited to HE even thought I've asked for more.  The girls are usually pretty good infact, a good mix of thai / Chinese or EE and usually there's one or two working who are pretty good looking. There's a great EE girl there with magnificent tits and coloured hair with a great attitude.   There seems to be 4 - 6 working at any time, and you get to look at the girls available before choosing. I like that.

Yes, the rooms are not great - but the one I was in yesterday had a shower and was a decent size.  With respect to Amy, I'm not aware who runs the outfit there - and only ever talk to the girls I'm in the room with.
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:35:18 pm by felixthecatuk »
Banned by:

Online Jonestown

If you dont name the girl, and i can understand why you might be reluctant to, assuming any of it is actually factual, then you should not post this as a review. Just my opinion.

Offline boniver1

What a nonsense post that was. A Thai girl sucking your balls and BJ without discussing money?!  :timeout:

Offline felixthecatuk

Memo to self: Don't post any more reviews or comments on this board. Keep treasured finds to yourself. Continue benefitting from others comments, but don't contribute. That's the way this board seems to like it.
Banned by:

Offline Heph

Memo to self: Don't post any more reviews or comments on this board. Keep treasured finds to yourself. Continue benefitting from others comments, but don't contribute.

or... just ignore the one's don't like; you're not compelled to reply to them. The appreciative will appreciate - just as you did.

Online myothernameis

or... just ignore the one's don't like; you're not compelled to reply to them. The appreciative will appreciate - just as you did.

The problem with the op, he has posted a outstanding review, with one detail left out, the girls name.  With out her name, what does the op expect from us; so we now question the validity of this review, and as one member has suggested, the op touting for Natural ways

I like what is in the review, but based on the op not naming the girl, I wouldn't visit this place, how ever if I did, and nothing was on offer I would be seriously disappointed

Offline Heph

The problem with the op, he has posted a outstanding review, with one detail left out, the girls name.  With out her name, what does the op expect from us; so we now question the validity of this review, and as one member has suggested, the op touting for Natural ways

I like what is in the review, but based on the op not naming the girl, I wouldn't visit this place, how ever if I did, and nothing was on offer I would be seriously disappointed

The form on here for massage parlours, formerly, used to be that it was always understood to be something of a shot in the dark. Indeed, half the thrill, for a very sizable chunk of the audience, was that beyond a massage with a very decent chance, but by no means a certain outcome of (even) HR, you actually really had little idea at all what might happen. Would the girls be little peaches, or crab apples? (& we often still don't know that because they still mostly don't use picture galleries). Would yours do CC swipes, or did she only offer that when she felt like it, or for her regulars?

Admittedly that was years & years ago, and I believe that discrete part of the site was later deleted - largely, I understand, on the basis of the trouble that was repeatedly caused for the girls and parlour owners by over-eager 'reviewers' who should've had the wit to understand why it was necessary to hint and suggest without every baldly stating something like "HR + OWO reliably offered here by Lynn". They're all operating in a grey area, and narrow one at that - and, as I'm sure you know, Plod, when he's not visiting these places himself, can read message boards, and there are new policy winds blowing cold air and puritan ideas all over what might constitute exploitation etc.

So, what we all used to do to get around this, was to treat it as a massage, with a tantalising possibility, but no promise of action. We took a punt.

And that's what this guy has done. He's painted a picture of what can or might happen at this particular place. There are no guarantees - and you can either live with that or not, even enjoying the uncertainty: it certainly adds some flavour. And you can see for yourself.

Offline Heph

& forgive me, I realise there's a risk that what I just wrote sounds patronising towards you: I assure you that it wasn't intended to be. I can see that you're a long-standing member, with many posts under your belt, and I simply took it for granted (as an observer/poster from when the site was set up, and its predecessors before that) that all the above was widely understood.

Bluntly speaking, it is a risk, but a moderate one - the downside is fairly limited - you will, after all, get a massage, and if nothing else occurs, you won't have been asked to pay for it. I think most of us can live with that.

Offline sparkus

The point is this: it's not just shops that can vary in services offered but staff within them too.  Say someone reads his enthusiastic review and tips up to the shop in hope of a repeat performance.  Without anyone to ask for, he's just another customer at reception and could end up with anyone under the cab rank rule.

So while this Thai bird (mythical or not) is sat bored in the kitchen texting her mother on WhatsApp, the hopeful customer ends up with some glum EE offering vanilla service.  What a waste, no?

Offline LLPunting

The very mention of any establishment on this board puts it in the eyes of any authority seeking to eliminate these practices.  It doesn't matter if you're coy or not about who did what to whom with a Pez dispenser.

The OP effectively wrote a piece of fiction that did nothing more than over-inflate expectations of an establishment that is already known to employ women who do provide extras to one degree or another but all in violation of their licence.

If you truly don't want to risk their closure then you don't talk about them on an open forum.  Which means you can only discuss with known individuals in confidence, where you have absolute certainty that those individuals are punters i.e. you've been in the room when they fucked a WG or took an extra from an SP.  What goes on in Pussy Club...

Offline Heph

The very mention of any establishment on this board puts it in the eyes of any authority seeking to eliminate these practices.  It doesn't matter if you're coy or not...

No; I believe it's a good deal more grey and ambiguous that that. The authotiries are not hell-bent on closing anything that is less than ideal- they have a whole raft of factors to consider, not least whether something else is more pressing, including the inter-departmental lottery syndicate.

It's more about whether something repeatedly and overtly registers as a nuisance.

Offline lovemeyellow

Dude what’s her name.....

Offline No None Sense

Her name is Pin or Ping
Saw her last night. had a bit of chat and she lied down on the table and I took all her cloths off and gave her a massage that she loved.
Turned around and after a bit of play I started licking her lovely little pussy.
She did everything apart from penetration. I suppose because it was our first meet and I didn't have a condom.
She did give me a body to body with OWO but I didn't cum as I just wanted to fuck her but she said no.
No money was discussed and I just paid £40 and left.
Will go back to fuck her in a couple of weeks.

Smeecher

Precisely. I was the original OP who was banned for what was supposed to be trolling, when in fact I had exactly the same experience as you, with the same girl mentioned.