Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia - Carlisle  (Read 775 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7592607) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline wilbers

External Link/Members Only
(also External Link/Members Only)

Paid £140 for 1 hour.  [owo was £20 extra, not taken]

I'd been reluctant in general to punt Brazilians, however she looked great and as 3 of the photos were taken in Carlisle that proved they were all genuine which helps [given that this is her first review on here].  Text part of her adultwork profile is also accurate even though its written in that style.  Think she is only the third Brazilian I've ever punted (the other two weren't great), and is in my top 2 of the year to date.

Interesting twerking that got things off to a great start, followed by enthusiastic kissing throughout.  Takes oral quite deep.  Really nice variations of reverse cowgirl and cowgirl - think that must be one of her specialities.  Very unusually she liked hands round her neck as well (not something I would usually go for, or think to ask about) and seemed to get off on it.  After a massage attempted a round 2 with a prostate massage, and she was especially good at that too.  Seems to be quite intelligent.  English very limited so used some sort Google translate on her phone.

She was that good I returned later in the week and had a similar but different second session with her while she is here (might be back in Carlisle late June).

Offline shaft10

Cheers for the review Wilbers, she looks good  :thumbsup:

What was the location like, i.e. was it discreet, hotel or apartment/flat?

Offline wilbers

Good location, a flat in a house conversion in a residential street that I'd never been to before, just south of the city centre, and with plentiful disk parking (2 hour time limit).

Offline shaft10

Good location, a flat in a house conversion in a residential street that I'd never been to before, just south of the city centre, and with plentiful disk parking (2 hour time limit).

:thumbsup: