Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cotteridge Parlour  (Read 1182 times)

Westney

Anyone been to the Massage Parlour in Cotteridge, same side of the Pershore Road as the BP Garage on the right driving towards Stirchley and the City Centre, (Not Kitty and Co!)? Looks like a ligit place, but I'm yearning for the idea of a proper massage with uniformed girls, massage tables, and the opportunity to ask for 'extras' if offered. (Just like the good old days!).

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Anyone been to the Massage Parlour in Cotteridge, same side of the Pershore Road as the BP Garage on the right driving towards Stirchley and the City Centre, (Not Kitty and Co!)? Looks like a ligit place, but I'm yearning for the idea of a proper massage with uniformed girls, massage tables, and the opportunity to ask for 'extras' if offered. (Just like the good old days!).

Do you mean the TCM place just past the Grant?

Offline daveymagoo70

Or on about Natural Therapy?
External Link/Members Only

Westney

Yes...just past the Grant, just noticed driving past that it looked salubrious from the outside, but I see by the Gumtree info that there are 'no sexual services' on offer. :(

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Yes...just past the Grant, just noticed driving past that it looked salubrious from the outside, but I see by the Gumtree info that there are 'no sexual services' on offer. :(

It’s a TCM place, you will get a HE and sometimes more depending on the girl. Full service is rare in these places but not uncommon.