Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia_Nordstern BEWARE....  (Read 1521 times)

Offline sparkz639

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon Gents.

I was away on business so thought I'd take a look see what was about and ask various girls for availability etc. Raised eyebrow when the above responded via WhatsApp. A few pleasantries, said I wanted an outcall but she said her place was 10minutes drive, again stated I wanted an outcall and not to worry. Got a few odd messages back which ignored and eventually deleted and blocked her.

Then this morning scared the actual shit out of me, received txt that I didn't recognise the number of saying "I hope your girlfriend finds out your a cheat" and then various levels of abuse naming girlfriend as a pig etc and saying if I block this number she has many more....googled the number and came up as the above obvious fruit loop. Has since been reported as junk but they all go on about being discreet....this isnt anywhere near close.

Stay well away!

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon Gents.

I was away on business so thought I'd take a look see what was about and ask various girls for availability etc. Raised eyebrow when the above responded via WhatsApp. A few pleasantries, said I wanted an outcall but she said her place was 10minutes drive, again stated I wanted an outcall and not to worry. Got a few odd messages back which ignored and eventually deleted and blocked her.

Then this morning scared the actual shit out of me, received txt that I didn't recognise the number of saying "I hope your girlfriend finds out your a cheat" and then various levels of abuse naming girlfriend as a pig etc and saying if I block this number she has many more....googled the number and came up as the above obvious fruit loop. Has since been reported as junk but they all go on about being discreet....this isnt anywhere near close.

Stay well away!

Bad news to hear there mate, saw her profile a few days ago and didn't bother with contact when I saw her ranting on the profile about reporting punters to the police and her solicitor etc, clearly a lunatic!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 12:43:27 pm by Bhammale39 »

Offline dboy74

The utter crap she spouts in her profile would be enough for me to move on from Fraulein Olivia without considering a booking.

Offline Charlie Chalk

"I don't welcome people who hate dogs because of their culture. Here is a friendly dog."

Comedy gold! Gorgeous girl but seems as mad as a box of frogs.

Offline Littlefoot

The utter crap she spouts in her profile would be enough for me to move on from Fraulein Olivia without considering a booking.

+1

If I didn't know, and started reading her aw profile, think I'd get half way down before I moved on! It's totally full of BS!

As for her antics with the op, she's barking mad!  :rolleyes:

Offline DDDave

As above, high maintenence, low output.

Chuckman

High class = high maintenance.

If she was that high class she wouldn't be sucking cock for money in Erdington.

Profile is absolutely delusional and a clear signal to stay well away.

Thanks for the warning, OP.

Odd Job

She bid on a reverse booking of mine recently, looks like I had a lucky escape.

Offline thebrummy41

This is the main reason we should always use a punting phone!
I am a self employed website designer and my main phone is linked to my business and is on my facebook page, twitter account and website! a pay as you go phone thats not connected to any social media account is the perfect investment and an absolute godsend plus you can get a cheap one for a tenna!

Offline legendinho

Thank you for the warning OP, had a similar experience with this girl recently should have posted warning on here myself  :thumbsdown:

she gave up once I checked my oldpunting phone

don't know what the rules are on black listing but hope admin takes a look on this girl
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:46:59 am by legendinho »

Offline sparkz639

Thank you for the warning OP, had a similar experience with this girl recently should have posted warning on here myself  :thumbsdown:

No worries.

Not exactly what you need. Certainly made me question why I'm doing this, will probably take a backward step and a break from it all for a while.

Offline dog999

Clearly a German nutcase. Don't know if doggy is on the menu, 'better ask her solicitor!'. This one's gone to the 'dogs'.