Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any you guys overweight?  (Read 6182 times)

Offline PLeisure

Always encouraging to hear that men are taking steps to look after ourselves - we're living longer, after all.
That said, today's front page of the Guardian makes for a sobering read:
External Link/Members Only

Maybe we all need to increase the frequency of our punts...  :cool:

Offline flybynightpm

Definitely get a workout in a punt...

Do you think a pedometer would count calories spent correctly in a punt? Would love to say... i've just burned xx calories ...

For the record, I'm overweight... but trying to stay off the pastries.. WGs don't care...

Offline PLeisure

Had an energetic session on Friday - stomach muscles still feel like they were subjected to a week-long bootcamp

Offline Cuntminion

Yes some of that stuff is only for those in a relationship but as discussed elsewhere the things aimed at keeping a distance between the WG and your ID and life (such as a punting phone) are (in my view) essential for all.

Ahhh makes sense but what's worst case scenario, maybe seeing wg walking down same street for me, if that was the case dunno if nothing was said say nothing
If someone said hello respond in measure
Think there is some unwritten rule on not blowing one another up in those stakes

Phone wise just using my normal one, no on else uses it, God forbid I ever change number insurance scams would have no one to text

Can understand the phone thing if your married and such though

Offline Cuntminion

So beer and bread not ideal then?  :D

Only if it's Coors light and Vogel bread

spkmstr48

Ahhh makes sense but what's worst case scenario, maybe seeing wg walking down same street for me, if that was the case dunno if nothing was said say nothing
If someone said hello respond in measure
Think there is some unwritten rule on not blowing one another up in those stakes

Phone wise just using my normal one, no on else uses it, God forbid I ever change number insurance scams would have no one to text

Can understand the phone thing if your married and such though

You don't need a punting phone if you don't care if everyone knows you punt,  otherwise...

Google your phone number and see if you still think you don't need a punting phone.

At £12.99 including £10 credit from Tesco it's protection worth having. Also means you don't risk getting your main phone stolen on a punt.

Offline Trevor12

I'm quoting somebody here, possibly Smiths, but we're essentially paying them to not care what we look like.

spkmstr48

Turn it on its head. It may be looks that draw us to a particular girl but it's not looks that keep us coming back.

Offline Cuntminion

You don't need a punting phone if you don't care if everyone knows you punt,  otherwise...

Google your phone number and see if you still think you don't need a punting phone.

At £12.99 including £10 credit from Tesco it's protection worth having. Also means you don't risk getting your main phone stolen on a punt.

I googled just got multiple hits in Chinese

Maybe get a cheap phone in the future , the one i already use will continue for the same wg as its already in the system

Offline Cuntminion

Turn it on its head. It may be looks that draw us to a particular girl but it's not looks that keep us coming back.

A wide variety of shower gel?

Quesadilla

The average bloke in the UK is "overweight" according to the Office of National Statistics - ie the average bloke is 5'9" and around 13 stone which, according to BMI charts, is overweight.  Around 1/4 of all men in the UK are obese or morbidly obese. Less than 1/3 of men fall into the "normal" or "healthy" weight class.

So I'd say most women today would be quite used to shagging guys who are at least a bit on the larger side - even if it's not their ideal / first choice. 

I've had conversations with a number of regs who tell me they've had civvy boyfriends on the larger side so I don't think it's as off-putting as you might think. 

Unless you are really huge I doubt most WG's pay any heed to your size at all but at the end of the day as has rightly been said you are paying them not to care.  If they have an issue they'll state it on their profile.

Type_O_Negative

I heard this on the radio today, it was something about heart attacks going up 25%, mostly men - due to unhealthy life style or something.

Offline PLeisure

I heard this on the radio today, it was something about heart attacks going up 25%, mostly men - due to unhealthy life style or something.
Yes, well we're all living far more sedentary lives these days - on our tablets/ smartphones/ whatever than ever before.
Shopping? Sure, order for next-day delivery, etc.

Type_O_Negative

Yes, well we're all living far more sedentary lives these days - on our tablets/ smartphones/ whatever than ever before.
Shopping? Sure, order for next-day delivery, etc.

Well at work i'm 8 hours on my feet making rounds. I walk to work 3 miles and back home - again 3 miles. I'm like stick...

Dave2014

Offline Brazilian Martian

Healthy body healthy mind go gym three times a week and jog on the weekend mornings  :hi:

Dave2014

Healthy body healthy mind go gym three times a week and jog on the weekend mornings  :hi:

+100 Have always exercised, but I still got cancer, so exercise doesn't solve everything, but it's definitely a good habit to have.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:16:10 pm by Dave2014 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

+100 Have always exercised, but I still got cancer, so exercise doesn't solve everything, but it's definitely a good habit to have.

Sorry to hear that so I take it your in remission now then Puntico

Dave2014

Had surgery a couple of months ago. Now undergoing chemo. So it is still quite early. The lads on here have been very supportive. I was always very fit. And I am back punting already  :thumbsup:

KenniLingus

Had surgery a couple of months ago. Now undergoing chemo. So it is still quite early. The lads on here have been very supportive. I was always very fit. And I am back punting already  :thumbsup:

Best of luck Puntico. I hope it all works out well.

Dave2014

Offline Trevor12

And I am back punting already  :thumbsup:

Nice to here you're well enough puntico.

Dave2014

Offline Cuntminion

Don't know ya but good luck

It's a fucker but seen many come out the other side okay

spkmstr48

Ben4454

If a girl says are you overweight just respond with

'That is just ammo for my love machine'

fredpunter

73% of all statistics are misleading. Everyone dies of something sooner or later. The percentage of Jewish people who died of heart attacks during the second world war in germany and eastern Europe was remarkably low i suspect, but not for good reasons. If you stop people dying for one reason, it stands to reason that at higher percentage will start dying of something else.

Offline RedKettle

If a girl says are you overweight just respond with

'That is just ammo for my love machine'

Love it.

If true my love machine would go for ever  :dance: :yahoo:

Unfortunately it is quickly knackered  :dash:

charming_red

Good on you mate  :thumbsup:
Chemo is very successful nowadays and you've got the right attitude - don't let any illness get you down or dictate your life. Laugh right back at it by living life the way you want.

All the best, keep fit and happy punting  :hi:

Offline Hantsolo

Good on you mate  :thumbsup:
Chemo is very successful nowadays and you've got the right attitude - don't let any illness get you down or dictate your life. Laugh right back at it by living life the way you want.

All the best, keep fit and happy punting  :hi:

+1