Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BavarianGirl - What's She All About?  (Read 874 times)

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed BavarianGirl always seems to be busy. Am tempted cos of the great reviews but only three reviews from this year with no current pictures on her profile either.

Anybody shed some more light on their experiences any why she's worth £150 ph? What am I missing out on?

Best wishes,

TantricDude
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:58:30 pm by TantricDude »

Offline The_Don

Hi,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed BavarianGirl always seems to be busy. Am tempted cos of the great reviews but only three reviews from this year with no current pictures on her profile either.

Anybody shed some more light on their experiences any why she's worth £150 ph? What am I missing out on?

Best wishes,

TantricDude

This may help (I use it often) when searching A/W IDs, on UKP:  How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

I've not punted this W/G but have you read the 7 (current) reviews for this A/W I'D.

Perhaps post a question to member (that punted her) in one of those reviews  :unknown:

Offline Titti Tatti

Relax TDude, she's away for the next week.

Very attentive to your needs. Whats not to like?

Offline TantricDude

Thanks The_Don. Top tip, but my issue is not with searching.

Like your review Titti Tatti, I'll probably give in to my curiosity too and pay a visit.

I guess, I thought everyone was a bargain hunter looking for <£120 per hour. Seems her rate isn't prohibitive and she's obviously doing a great job to keep the interest.

She did text me about what I liked. So agree she must be very attentive to needs.

Punt with BavarianGirl beckons me thinks, once she is back ofcourse ;-)

She'll also then be my first non eastern european.

Thanks

TantricDude
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:14:07 pm by TantricDude »