Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Natural Tits  (Read 34529 times)

stokiester

What's the name of the other site?

Offline joe diddley

Just saw this on another thread. Never heard of her and she is too big even for me but those are some impressive hooters.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chorley

Just saw this on another thread. Never heard of her and she is too big even for me but those are some impressive hooters.

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline subswiper

yeah, a lifelong lover of big natural tits, to me they're obvious implants, very obvious, but you disagree, hey, that's your prerogative  :hi:
Just happened to see this: External Link/Members Only
It's a bit of an annoying site but if you forward to 31 minutes in you can see them move in the time honoured way that confirms they're not implants. (I'm not sure why no guy's fucked her in that way before. Surely that's the point of girls with huge tits - to see them move like that?)

Sometimes girls like that crop up in Bangkok and Pattaya and even other girls assume they're not real.

Online BillGoldberg

Just happened to see this: External Link/Members Only
It's a bit of an annoying site but if you forward to 31 minutes in you can see them move in the time honoured way that confirms they're not implants. (I'm not sure why no guy's fucked her in that way before. Surely that's the point of girls with huge tits - to see them move like that?)

Sometimes girls like that crop up in Bangkok and Pattaya and even other girls assume they're not real.

This to me is just further evidence that theyre not real.

Real tits have far more 'give' when squeezed than those do - there's barely any give at all with those overly full and overly firm looking bolt-ons
Real tits when viewed from underneath don't hang like those do - those stick out unnaturally
Real tits don't move like those do, they move a lot more

Offline subswiper

I've felt and fucked Thai tits like that. Too-good-to-be-true-but-natural tits. They moved like that for me, gave like that, etc. I don't like implants (because they don't move or feel right and because, psychologically I like the tits to be natural). I can't see any scars there either (though I'd have to be there in person to be sure).

There are very few like that but they can exist. I've even known some perfect ones like that that have sadly since collapsed after bearing children or crash diets and other things.  :( Implants don't do that.

Obviously, we can't be 100% sure unless we travel to Thailand, find her and TOFTT.  :)  Sadly, I'm more restricted in my movements now I'm in the UK and married...  :( 

pvcman

You don"t get bustier than 36kk Ellie Lloyd. I saw her 6 years ago. Her profile is back on the 'other website'. Changed her profile name to BBW Paige 36kk.

I can't thank you enough for flagging up that Ellie Lloyd was back on the scene! Had some amazing punts with her around 2010-12. I thought she had retired and just by chance searched for her name today and your post came up.

I will be on my way to Romford again very soon I hope. 😃

Offline kungpo

You don"t get bustier than 36kk Ellie Lloyd. I saw her 6 years ago. Her profile is back on the 'other website'. Changed her profile name to BBW Paige 36kk.

Any chance you could DM me a link to her profile?

Candyman

I really like the look of this one. Plan to toftt soon unless there's any info on her??

Offline peter purves

I really like the look of this one. Plan to toftt soon unless there's any info on her??

Cassy Best BJ

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Didn't do a censors' check on the pic but looking electric

Profile with pic vid only  :(

Elektra

Candyman

She is up with a few agencies. Admiral has selfies. Might be worth a punt at £100 for 30 minutes

Offline peter purves

She is up with a few agencies. Admiral has selfies. Might be worth a punt at £100 for 30 minutes

Cheers Mate!!

Out of interest, she is not on AW by any chance? Just remembering a WG striking a similar pose who was not reviewed positively there?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:17:56 pm by peter purves »

Candyman

yep its her! I was thinking that she reminded me of someone. Here is the review. She does fuck all services. Avoid
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153368.0

Candyman

aw profile is gone btw. But it was definitely the girl I saw. Same tattoos as you can see

Offline peter purves

yep its her! I was thinking that she reminded me of someone. Here is the review. She does fuck all services. Avoid
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153368.0

Cheers,

Funny you reviewing her too  :P

Good - glad we/you sorted that one out then  :thumbsup:

Offline GenericMoose

Anyone know how to get in touch with her now? [/i][/i]
These pics were posted in a previous thread, I've met her and her tits are great and she's a good punt - facially pretty as well. Worth noting that some of her recent feedback has been negative, which IIRC has been primarily around comms and asking punters to wait.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125724.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

boberboter

Did you see her?

Candyman

no but will try her soon as she's in a location easier to get to for me. She has upped her rates by £20 and changed her photos. All of them are with her back turned to the camera which seems odd as her boobs appear to be her best asset

Offline peter purves

no but will try her soon as she's in a location easier to get to for me. She has upped her rates by £20 and changed her photos. All of them are with her back turned to the camera which seems odd as her boobs appear to be her best asset

AW link:

Cassy Best BJ

Cross-referencing with VS profile

I am not sure what is going on with this profile, the above pic looks like a different person, who does not even look 18 years and not as busty either??  :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:41:29 pm by peter purves »

Candyman

That looks like the same girl to me and she looks pretty busty too! :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Same... as in she looks 18 years old...Doesn't look like a FF in the original profile, or is it me??  :unknown:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Yes, but the lingerie appears to be hiding a bit of a spare tyre as well, which is me out.

Offline peter purves

Yes, but the lingerie appears to be hiding a bit of a spare tyre as well, which is me out.

Must be me then. Even if I observe that the pic that I am questioning is not her, and does not look like an 18 yrs old,is no longer on her AW profile.

I think you may be right about the body fat, though it is very rare to find a very busty WG without it tbh
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:57:26 pm by peter purves »

Offline ProtocolDroid

Must be me then. Even if I observe that the pic that I am questioning is not her, and does not look like an 18 yrs old,is no longer on her AW profile.

I think you may be right about the body fat, though it is very rare to find a very busty WG without it tbh

My "yes" applied to the "busty" comment; I haven't tried to establish whether it's the same girl. You're right of course about big boobs on a small frame being rare. I've had plenty of unpleasant surprises where due to clever or manipulated photos I got the former but not the latter. I keep trying, though, and sometimes manage to find what I want (usually, but not always, courtesy of a skilled surgeon).

Offline lebon121

or https://www.adultwork.com/Cassy+Best+BJ 
 Hello guys
I have met cassy yesterday at 7.00pm in chelsea cloisters.
The girl i met is the girl in the pictures.
Petite, pretty face , huge boobs and big bum.
She is Romanian. She said she was 19 .
I paid £80 for 30 min  gfe session but i was deceived.
She did not deliver the minimum service in her like list.
She confirmed on the phone that she does everything in her like list without any problem.
Once she got the money she started moaning about her profile that was made by somebody else she  meant her pimp.
She does  not offer fk or owo. no cim or rimming . I was so surprised .
I told her i was leaving and i needed  my money back and she said that she cant give me the money back and we started arguing. I told her i wont move out of the room until i get my money. I was getting so upset and she could see that i was so angry she rushed to the other room brought the money .
I left with my head up. I told her i would report her to AW for he scam.
Avoid pls .
Regards
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline peter purves

AW link:

Cassy Best BJ

Cross-referencing with VS profile

I am not sure what is going on with this profile, the above pic looks like a different person, who does not even look 18 years and not as busty either??  :unknown:

Cheers - sorry to hear Lebon121

Is this her in the pic??
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:25:31 pm by peter purves »

Offline lebon121

No peter. It is not her in the picture that you have displayed. That's a different girl.
But she looks the same girl in the pictures on AW.
Banned by:

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

No peter. It is not her in the picture that you have displayed. That's a different girl.
But she looks the same girl in the pictures on AW.

I never challenge a punter who has been to a punt but after watching the vid I now believe that above pic is of her.

dicktatorldn

dayyymn she looks like a good punt

Offline peter purves

Candyman

Candyman

Shes in Scotland now. I think the photos with her hair different are from a while ago. She may have put on weight as her tits look a lot bigger. Lebon can you confirm was her hair straight or curly?

Offline lebon121

She is the girl with the black dress on. Her hair was straight nit curly. Ponytale style.
Banned by:

Candyman

They are definitely more of a handful now. What a shame she offers a typical 'Romanian' service

Offline peter purves

Shes in Scotland now. I think the photos with her hair different are from a while ago. She may have put on weight as her tits look a lot bigger. Lebon can you confirm was her hair straight or curly?

Back in London again??!!

Not sure which ad is current tbh  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:00:24 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Still in Scotland from latest ad. Has a friend too. These may be the most recent photos of her

Cheers for the intel, she looks different in every set of her pictures. Does not look as busty either   :unknown:

Offline semmlerino

It seems there are very few recommendations for women with big natural boobs - a shame! I was hoping to find a decent one, since I was planning on going for a punt in the next few days. The only one I would be able to recommend who would fit that description is sexy claudia, who doesn't seem to be active at the moment, but she was fantastic, I'd go visit her in a heartbeat if she was still active.

Offline Bondmaniac

Xxxbustyangel11xxx has amazing big natural tits in London. Not sure what type of service you are looking for.  But won't find much bigger natural tits than her. 
Sorry i couldn't link from my phone.

Offline semmlerino

Xxxbustyangel11xxx has amazing big natural tits in London. Not sure what type of service you are looking for.  But won't find much bigger natural tits than her. 
Sorry i couldn't link from my phone.
Thanks a lot for the recommendation!
I have indeed been a bit vague - what I would be looking for, ideally, is a girl, prefereably around East London, that does provide a good GFE (can also be PSE), with somewhat larger, natural tits. They don't necessarily have to be quite as large as the breasts from bustyangel