Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndigoRose touring Bristol  (Read 978 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This prossie is touring Bristol next week. :hi: 

Fit looking :rose: but a mixed bunch of reviews on here. :unknown:

Offline Ellroy44

Yeah, she's nothing special. Based in Plymouth. I'd see no reason to pick her over the stellar selection of Bristol girls  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Yeah, she's nothing special. Based in Plymouth. I'd see no reason to pick her over the stellar selection of Bristol girls  :unknown:

Sounds like it reading her neutral and negative reviews.  :( :(

Offline Ellroy44

Don't get me wrong she's young and tidy enough, just very vanilla and submissive. Better options in Bristol for the same dollar

Offline Roth

Don't get me wrong she's young and tidy enough, just very vanilla and submissive. Better options in Bristol for the same dollar

Good advice. :drinks:

bristolqwerty

Nice girl to talk too ~ slightly disappointed in her appearance compared to photos ~ I think a few of us have mentioned this ~ to be fair, personality wise within the punt, she was faultless.

bristolpunter08

Profile states she's charging an extra £20 an hour for the Bristol tour... Must think we're richer than down her way then  :D

Offline Roth

Profile states she's charging an extra £20 an hour for the Bristol tour... Must think we're richer than down her way then  :D

So that makes her £150ph but no anal in a first meet and no OWO/CIM at all. :scare: :scare:

FUCKING DELUSIONAL :wackogirl: :dash:

Offline PaintBrush

Very mixed reviews, but what a fine pair of Tits.

Oh to get my face into those. :D :D

Pity about the price. Seems high, and could be tempted but there are others higher up on the list.