Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can we have more dull reviews, please?  (Read 565 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Before I make what may sound an unusual request, please follow me through these numbers, in case I've cocked up the maths.

Between them, my four favourite massage parlours have, normally, sixteen girls available daily. They're open, typically, from 10:30am to 7:30pm, so nine hours, which is eighteen half-hour slots. Let's say each girl is busy for six of those slots (some girls are a lot busier than that, I know, and some punts are an hour or more, but let's say six is a reasonably conservative estimate).

So that's roughly a hundred punts a day, so three thousand a month. You know how many reviews of those establishments were posted on here in the last month? Six. Six, in total. That's a fifth of one percent.

So where is everybody? I know most punters aren't members of UKP - I only found the site by accident, myself, after several months punting - but there must be more to it than that.

I can only think that it's because when a punt is perfectly good, satisfying and enjoyable, but otherwise unremarkable, we think any review might be a bit dull, because there's nothing exceptionally interesting to say about it. So please, post a review anyway. The chances are we won't find it dull, but even if we do, so what? We can just skip to the next.

Reviews are the lifeblood of this site, and the main reason it's such good fun. It would be a real shame if they dried up.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Some indeed most would be returning visitors too, so your' count would be a little high , as they would tend not to review.

vw

I'm sure admin posted the other day we are in line for a record month for reviews here. 

Offline stevedave

Punters not being on UKP.
Punters being regulars so not doing more than one review.
Punters wanting to keep a good lass "to themselves".

Loads of reasons behind lack of reviews for these girls, the first on my list I suspect being the main one. But as VW says, the review numbers are through the roof. We should be glad of all the reviews we are getting, that can help us make balanced and informed decisions, not concentrating on the ones we aren't getting  :)

Offline JamesKW

When I talk with other punters there are a fair few that haven't heard of AW let alone UKP.
If they do use UKP they may feel that any previous reviews cover everything that needs to be said and there is no point in repeating it.
Others may wish to keep a girl to themselves so they don't have problems booking in the future.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:33:43 pm by JamesKW »

Offline threechilliman

a punt is perfectly good, satisfying and enjoyable, but otherwise unremarkable

Would be my guess. That's the way I've found parlour punts in general - good, but they lack something.

In reality there are thousands of punts each day, but only a (very) small percentage will get reviewed.