Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chaba Thai Girl - Birmingham  (Read 3345 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6784468) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline sanj07

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys saw this profile few days ago in lichfield then moved to Bham. Looked quite sexy in profile hence went aheahead with booking yesterday fired a text late afternoon got a quick response for meeting @ 18:00. For me it was a new area of Bham for a Thai punt- Digbeth. I parked at the DFS and walked down took 10 mins in the heat. Used intercom to get in but she would not allow entry for some reason got in after following someone in. It was a block of apartments. Went to the apartment and kept Me waiting for 5 mins. Once entered she looked OK the photos are heavily  photoshopped. She hardly had any tits more of a flat chest. Handed the paperwork £70 for 30mins and waited 5 mins for her return. From here it was a disappointment hardly any eye contact no kissing when I went forward she allowed a peck on her closed lips definitely no DFK on offer. I knew which was this was heading like the old school Romanian punt. She walked away from me after the peck and went to her bedside cabinet to pull put condom and wipes. I sat beside her awkwardly I could see she had no interest in this job. She went on her knees and started giving a poor blow job to a half erect dick she was about to put the condom on and I said not yet as I was hoping for a bit more play went into 69 and she had a nice trimmed pushy and was clean and tasty  the blow job got bit better and she licked my balls. But after the 69 she put the condom on and went on top I just could not stay hard it looked like she had no life in her. Tried switching to missionary and had the same issue she did her best to keep her face far from mine. She tried to get me hard again by sucking and stroking by the way it's all owo. I got myself hard and entered her and fired away and released. Wiped myself up got dressed and got out without exchanging  any words. This has to be one of the worst punts iv had especially with a Thai usually they are reliable.
To sum it up the girl is a waste of time, she lacks enthusiasm and is doing something she does not enjoy and definitely does not want to work for the money  just wants to grab your cash give you oral and sex and out forget about the girlfriend experience or FK mentioned in her profile absolute Thug. Walk back to car and drive home was difficult with the disappointment.

Offline Villaboy

Apparently in Leicester today. I had this in my HL but one to avoid

Offline R125

Same, plan cancelled. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Digger1965

Sorry you had such a poor experience,  its a shame as she looks well faf..

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
She’s just rocked up in Nottingham, your review has helped me from a disappointing time, thanks matey

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Sorry to hear that. Surprising as Thai are usually better than that.
Thx for saving me from a bad one

Offline Adam5637

Sorry you had a bad experience mate. Was gonna go see her since she’s in Leicester but not gonna bother now. Thanks for the review