Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanellebabe69 - Hagley rd - Edgbaston  (Read 1365 times)

2 review(s) for XxX_CARNE_BLUE_XxX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Thing

External Link/Members Only

Found myself with a bit of time to kill in the Birmingham area a few days ago, so decided to give Chanelle a try!

Comms:

OK. Gave the number on the AW page a call and as it turns out Chanelle's appointments are taken via another lady, she asked the usual how long and what time, etc. But since there is a third party taking calls, I know why there can be mix-up in appointments as per a few of the feedbacks. Got the room number after parking up.

Clearly stated on her AW page, hotel in Edgbaston on Hagley Road, functional room, OK. But she did say she will be working in variuos locations!

The girl
Chanelle is mid 30's as per AW, nice small boobs and small tight body, around 5.2 foot tall and pics on AW accurate. For guys who likes scores, Face = 6. body = 7

Service
30 mins paid £50

OWO, a few positions, fingering, etc, etc BUT no FK!

The meet
Got to the room, met by Chanelle in bra and pants, got paper work out of the way, bit of introductions then cloths off, straight into OWO and Chanelle was enthusiastic and keen, then usual protected sex in a few positions. At this point I have to say I am not a heavy punter so I was struggling to stop from popping too early! So decided to stop and did a bit more OWO with me finger her pussy! Finished off in doggy, cleaned up and left in just under 30 mins.

Overall the meet was OK, Chanelle was welcoming, keen and pleasent. Would I return? Maybe?, But no FK was disappointing for me, so if FK is not your thing then worth a go.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Thing and for toftt  :thumbsup: could be a plan c for me at those rates.

Offline Thing

No problem,

Maybe a Plan B, let's be nice! Her personality was OK to be fair!