Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate Milf Ruby - Anyone seen her?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Hornylad

External Link/Members Only

Hi

has anyone seen this milf and can provide any info? is she good? does she look like her pics?

can anyone share their experience with her?

thanks guys

Offline RandomGuy99

Search for 6605986 and you'll find out a bit more

Offline smit1234

Out calls only too which is a shame

Offline Hornylad

i agree, she looks really good as well..

Offline nightbot

She used to work at Secrets.
I reviewed her back in 2019.

She's quite good, and those tits are absolutely insane in size.
But she is a lady in her 40s (was late 30s back when I saw her) and looks the part. She's still good looking, but in an older glamour model type way.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 02:57:15 pm by nightbot »

Offline Cheshuk

Seen her a couple of times but been over a year, would say she's about 41 now from memory.. gym toned milf hottie imo very attractive face all from memory. Really nice person and great service. Wasn't a member then but would have been positive for sure.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 04:11:48 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline nightbot

Seen her a couple of times but been over a year, would say she's about 41 now from memory.. gym toned milf hottie imo very attractive face all from memory. Really nice person and great service. Wasn't a member then but would have been positive for sure.
I guess she hit the gym hah, when I saw her 4 years ago she wasn't gym fit. She was still slim though.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 04:17:59 pm by nightbot »

Offline Cheshuk

I guess she hit the gym hah, when I saw her 4 years ago she wasn't gym fit. She was still slim though.

Saw her twice, both were 2022 and she was properly gym toned. I asked her to wear her gym clothes second meet. My experience isn't current, and your experience implies she hasn't always been into the gym, so what her body is like now is unknown. Looked her up here before and thought she's a milf who's flown under the ukp radar, never checked for reviews from her Secret days

Edit: 2022 just checked
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 04:28:04 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline dhawkes

Don't bother guys she's just a waste of time.  Booked a hotel esp to see her, sorted everything out on whatsapp, confirmed then on the day didn't respond to any messages and turned her phone off when she was supposed to meet.