Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep rim job  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Tyramhall

I'm after some help guys.
I've had so many wanks to this video it's untrue:

External Link/Members Only

I'm looking to book 30mins with someone that will basically eat my arse and worship my cock.
I'm not too particular on how good looking they are etc.... I'm just after 30mins of rimming and prostate pleasure.

Any recommendations guys?

Offline Bobaddy

Hi Tyramhall,  I haven't seen Nikki for quite a while but she used to be great at this.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bob

Offline softlad25

I'm after some help guys.
I've had so many wanks to this video it's untrue:

I'm looking to book 30mins with someone that will basically eat my arse and worship my cock.
I'm not too particular on how good looking they are etc.... I'm just after 30mins of rimming and prostate pleasure.

Any recommendations guys?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here you go you will not beat this girl read my review
just like your film clip without the mask

Offline Fac51

Also Andrea AKA Pleasuredome will give you a good old rim job;

Proper dirty MILF

Offline Scousemouse

Offline Blackcat25

She did this to me, review to follow soon

She was on my hotlist as she returned to the NW and has loads of positive reviews on AW. Good old UKP reveals that she is actually a post op trans  :scare:

Each to their own but if you read through her AW profile there is no mention of this and I can imagine many people (me included) wouldn’t be pleased to know they shagged or been rimmed by a bloke without making that choice themselves.

Lots of info on here, including the last review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246551.0
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 08:25:49 am by Blackcat25 »

Offline cheshirelad

She was on my hotlist as she returned to the NW and has loads of positive reviews on AW. Good old UKP reveals that she is actually a post op trans  :scare:

Each to their own but if you read through her AW profile there is no mention of this and I can imagine many people (me included) wouldn’t be pleased to know they shagged or been rimmed by a bloke without making that choice themselves.

Lots of info on here, including the last review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246551.0

Thanks for that. Immediately put onto my hot list for when she’s in Manchester

Offline cheshirelad

Ah, before I read the post-op bit.

Offline Cryton123

ToriBliss gave me an awesome cock worship session and ended up rimming me out of the blue. She’s pure filth.

She’d be my go to for a session like the video  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackcat25

Ah, before I read the post-op bit.

You never know you might like it  ;)