Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Manchester Parlours for 2021  (Read 21764 times)

Offline ellis_dee

Hi all

I've been out of the punting game for a while, but I've recently found myself single and on furlough. So, with some time to kill I've decided to revisit an old hobbie :lol:

I was just wondering if someone would be kind enough to point me in the direction of which parlous to consider around Greater Manchester now that we don't have Sandys anymore.

Thanks in advance :hi:

Offline jasonlondon

Several decent parlours in Manchester but my favourites are

External Link/Members Only
Cosmopolitan

Always a good, varied choice on offer

Offline bbois77

£45 30 mins, all inclusive of their do list, bar rimming or anal
If you've any particular pecadilloes, ask Nicola on weekends to guide!

£45 30 mins plus extras.

Roses Retreat also value for money, listed in other post.

Offline NigelF

There’s also:

This place is both the cheapest (excluding rare deals elsewhere) and has amongst the best average service quality (far from guaranteed good though and many of the girls don’t look great):

This place probably has the highest percentage of utter crap WGs out of any parlour in Manchester (which is really saying something):

However they’re currently running a deal between 5-7pm every day in May and Karina there is a good punt. See info about the deal here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305655.0

This isn’t a parlour in the sense that you can just walk in, you have to book in advance but obviously you’re not compelled to actually go through with the punt if you don’t like what you see on arrival:

This place has locations in Cheadle, Atherton and Bury:

In Bury there’s:

There’s other parlours too including some in Bolton and Rochdale but the ones above are enough to be getting on with.

Don’t ask which parlour is best. There are no good parlours in Manchester. The best you can say is that some parlour girls are good (the vast majority aren’t) and some parlours have a higher proportion of good girls compared to others but nowhere is particularly great, especially after factoring in looks.

I would probably recommend Bury, purely because there’s La Maison, GFE and Boudoir Babes Bury branch all within a very short walk of each other so you have a lot of options.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 04:11:25 pm by NigelF »

Offline Brown sauce

Has KSG come to and end now ?

Also has a place next door to spinningfields in the center of town. I tweeted them and they said they would reopen it when all the restrictions are lifted.

Offline jasonlondon

They've moved to near Trafford Bar. Sadly not same line up as when in Didsbury.

Offline bbois77

This isn’t a parlour in the sense that you can just walk in, you have to book in advance but obviously you’re not compelled to actually go through with the punt if you don’t like what you see on arrival:

They list quite a few dos on their profiles, do they charge extra for CIM etc?

Online Bru1901

Whats reverse A?

Its listed and is it the same as anal on  her?

Offline webpunter

OP
A fine thread

Goldie & NF
Top contributions as always

With lock-down easing a norf west bizzo trip beckons
Valuable intel
Manchester still seems to have the accolade of being best parlour city in the UK 

I will aim to make a trip to 50shades
And see how things are since my last trip to SS & my subsequent 'burds' thread
Jordan - the burd i referenced on the thread is on AW - so a 2 night stay is beckoning
Will try & kill two burds with one stone so to write

One place i won't be going is Passions
Great Ancoats
A shite parlour in a shite area
I did a reveiw on here in 2016
Serves me right for drinking loads & gagging for it in the early hours  :dash:
Then in 2017
 :scare:

Offline NigelF

Seems to be the case. They might have been replaced with this:

They seem to be working from the city centre location that they used to have and which was most recently used by Boudoir Babes, as mentioned here:

Also has a place next door to spinningfields in the center of town. I tweeted them and they said they would reopen it when all the restrictions are lifted.

I don’t know what’s happened to the Trafford Bar location.

They've moved to near Trafford Bar. Sadly not same line up as when in Didsbury.

Yeah that’s been the case for quite a while now but their rota hasn’t been updated in weeks and when I’ve called (albeit only a couple of times in the past few weeks), no one has answered. It seems to the same for others too:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305821

They list quite a few dos on their profiles, do they charge extra for CIM etc?

Yes, CIM is extra (usually a tenner). OWO is included in the price though, as is kissing (if the girl offers it).

Whats reverse A?

Its listed and is it the same as anal on  her?

Reverse Anal, which means anal on you. The girl will use a strap-on.

Offline TomTank

My favourites atm are:

Roses Retreat - loads of options, especially Martine, Libby, Roxy
Baileys - a little hit and miss but some lovely girls and easy hop over the border from Yorks
La Maison Bury - some decent girls, Brooke, Milly, Harriet

Offline wilburs horse

Adding to this. Not seen passions open for a long time. Sheridans some girls now charging extras for owo, cim. Silver lady Eccles open now, Scarletts Prestwich opening 17th, both mainly milfs. Jackies remains bvfm £40 all inc.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kool Keef

Adding to this. Not seen passions open for a long time. Sheridans some girls now charging extras for owo, cim. Silver lady Eccles open now, Scarletts Prestwich opening 17th, both mainly milfs. Jackies remains bvfm £40 all inc.

Who would you recommend at Jackies?
Never punted there but called in once & the 2 available were rough as old arse holes so I quickly bailed.

Offline Megaman83

Never punted there but called in once & the 2 available were rough as old arse holes so I quickly bailed.

Becky & Mia were both excellent punts at Jackie's pre covid but it's hard to tell who's on the rota since they don't seem to have any online presence.

Offline Kool Keef

Becky & Mia were both excellent punts at Jackie's pre covid but it's hard to tell who's on the rota since they don't seem to have any online presence.

:thumbsup:

Offline Princealbert1985

Silver ladies in Eccles appeals to me as I can get there and back at lunch time now I'm WFH! Never been though. What's it like there? Mostly mature ladies due to the name or an all round selection? I also hear it's right next to a police station, the balls to open that place if it's true!

Offline BaldEagle

Silver ladies in Eccles appeals to me as I can get there and back at lunch time now I'm WFH! Never been though. What's it like there? Mostly mature ladies due to the name or an all round selection? I also hear it's right next to a police station, the balls to open that place if it's true!

Here's their temporary website  External Link/Members Only which says "All our ladies are mature experienced and worth a visit". Be interesting to see how mature when they add the pictures.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 05:20:49 pm by BaldEagle »

Offline blueboy85

Here's their temporary website  External Link/Members Only which says "All our ladies are mature experienced and worth a visit". Be interesting to see how mature when they add the pictures.  :unknown:

I wouldn't hold my breath over seeing the photos, that's been  a temporary website for about two years!

Offline Princealbert1985

Hahaha, cheers guys. Mature eh. I'll have a pop down in the next few weeks and leave a review

Offline Lander5055

Only English milfs at Silver Lady. No foreign as far as I know which may explain why the police leave them alone. Website is no use and has been under construction for years. Belle could be worth a visit and Chrissy was good ( previously at TJs) but I don’t think so is there anymore.
They also have a glory hole . Handy location is probably their best asset.

Offline ulstersubbie

I was there once years ago. Poor parlour in a shitty area, wouldn't recommend.

Offline wilburs horse

I don't know any current girls at Jackies unless Maria or Maxine still there. Silver lady I've seen belle in recent times and she is still working there. If I see her again I will do a review.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac