Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Hotwife - anybody seen? Cheshire East, Manchester & Man Airport  (Read 2234 times)

machinery

External Link/Members Only

Hi all. I'm surprised that I can't find any info about her on here... Has anyone met her?

Offline tesla

you need to contribute to the forum a bit more before asking questions

neil1978

Hi all. I'm surprised that I can't find any info about her on here... Has anyone met her?
she's got plenty of positive feedback on AW so give her a try.

Offline Kriss

She used to go under a different name, I think.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online chrishornx

you need to contribute to the forum a bit more before asking questions

fair point

goldwing1

On my list, she mentions her hubby so i`ll be asking for a threesome soon.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Prices look slightly steep.

Offline PK59

She is expensive - but well worth it in my opinion ………..proper GFE and horny with it !

Offline cueball

She is expensive - but well worth it in my opinion ………..proper GFE and horny with it !
well, that's a done deal then.... If you say so pilgrim... Thanks for that... I'll risk my 150 quid on your say so...

That's assuming you're not her ofcourse

Online chrishornx

have you seen her ?

Offline PussyLover789

Im surprised that this is your first post in 4 months

goldwing1

she's got plenty of positive feedback on AW so give her a try.

According to some on here ,AW feedback is all bollocks

Online Bustydusty

I’m confused - why would u be asking for info if you’ve already met her?

Online chrishornx

got to agree with that

Offline bigbilly22

PK59 isn’t the OP

Online Bustydusty

PK59 isn’t the OP

Ahh well spotted don’t know what made me think it was  :unknown: :dash:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:38:38 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline PK59

Yes I Have seen her ……...and no I am not her !!
met her 3 times now - always prompt , dressed exactly as requested …..plenty of DFK , very good GFE

Offline PussyLover789

met her 3 times now - always prompt , dressed exactly as requested …..plenty of DFK , very good GFE
Met her 3 times and no review?? alrighty then!!  :sarcastic: :crazy: :wacko:

Online scutty brown

A review would be  helpful then

Offline PussyLover789

A review would be  helpful then
He probably hasnt even seen her, just a troll  :dash:

Offline Briddy

Cant wait to read your review

Online chrishornx

then a review should be done

Offline sickles

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215689.0

here my review i visited her once and had a good time, and i too want a 3 some with her hubby too, but this is only in the evenings and our timing have been crap

Online Moby Dick

[author=PK59 link=topic=211134.msg2212938#msg2212938 date=1534880369]
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 10:53:56 am by Moby Dick »

Offline PK59

ok here goes - first  review so forgive me if shite
I like a nice GFE which is why her profile appealed - good communication when i contacted her and we arranged to meet for an outcall to my flat in central manchester
on the day i text her my address and she text to say she was on her way - she got a a little lost but text and i gave her directions and we met outside .......my first thought was wow - very attractive and dressed in a short black skirt with stockings just as requested
into my flat , had a glass of wine whilst chatting - clearly an intelligent lady ......but fuck with the chatting , i made a move and we were snogging each others faces off , clothes removed and before i knew what was happening she was sat on my face on the settee , she came quite loudly and i suggested we moved to the bedroom .
On the bed and she was again snogging my face off before down for some OWO - wanted to hold off but lost the plot and came in her mouth - she swallowed the lot !! One horny woman - more than i would normally pay but i think she was worth it
Have seen her a couple of times since and its been more of the same . Would definitely recommend

Offline PussyLover789

ok here goes - first  review so forgive me if shite
I like a nice GFE which is why her profile appealed - good communication when i contacted her and we arranged to meet for an outcall to my flat in central manchester
on the day i text her my address and she text to say she was on her way - she got a a little lost but text and i gave her directions and we met outside .......my first thought was wow - very attractive and dressed in a short black skirt with stockings just as requested
into my flat , had a glass of wine whilst chatting - clearly an intelligent lady ......but fuck with the chatting , i made a move and we were snogging each others faces off , clothes removed and before i knew what was happening she was sat on my face on the settee , she came quite loudly and i suggested we moved to the bedroom .
On the bed and she was again snogging my face off before down for some OWO - wanted to hold off but lost the plot and came in her mouth - she swallowed the lot !! One horny woman - more than i would normally pay but i think she was worth it
Have seen her a couple of times since and its been more of the same . Would definitely recommend
why have you posted your review on here, why didnt you post it on the review page??  :unknown: