Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La Maison Bury  (Read 798 times)

Offline Eggybread

Is it just me or have the recent-ish price rises at LM made it a very expensive place to punt - especially for 30 min bookings. Dropped in a few weeks ago without an appointment and ended up seeing Destiny for 30 mins. With OWO (a must for me) and CIM (a preferable ending for me) it ended up coming to £80. I only ended up at LM as ExoticDelphine, who I had  booked on that day (her last in Manchester), had to cancel because I was running late  :dash:. Delphine was known as one of the very best in the North West, but on the expensive side - but she works out the same as any girl at LM for 30 mins with OWO and CIM. I know which I’d rather have!

BFG.

The only price change which I've realised is the £10 for owo since last January. Owo was included in the basic price before that. As Sandys Superstars was shut down some girls joined La Maison and it seems they demanded the extra charge for owo which they got. Not so good for punters I guess. That's the only price hike I've noticed tbh.

Offline Blackpool Rock

As far as i'm aware that should have cost £70 made up of £50 basic fee for 30 minutes (£15 to reception £35 to the girl) + £10 for OWO + £10 for CIM (CIM is actually listed as £20 on their website however that always included the £10 for OWO as you can't have one without the other)

Sounds like she ripped you off but that doesn't surprise me, seem to remember doing a negative review on this pissy bitch
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:51:23 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline george r

cant remember when I last went but I think owo was free then? I think I saw alice who said its a tenner to shoot into her mouth (then) she swallowed the lot so a bargain  :thumbsup:

Offline Bantagonist

Offline Eggybread

Sorry, you’re right thinking about it, it was £70, my mistake :dash:. My point still stands though. £70 for 30 mins at quite a run down place with shit showers, and a good chance your chosen girl won’t have turned up seems very steep. Like I say about Delphine, she’s known as being very much on the expensive side, but I’d much rather pay £10 extra for a guaranteed amazing service in a clean, discrete flat with good shower facilities.

Offline TomTank

I hope it's not becoming like Sandys where saying "I'm not bothered about OWO" resulted in a bottom lip pout