Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve_21  (Read 1994 times)

FlyingBreadMan

ww.adultwork.com/2393451 or External Link/Members Only

I saw eve a few weeks ago, and here is my report.

The Experience:

I was curious about eve, so texted her the usual questions about availability, services, similarity to pictures, location, opinion of Corbyn.
She works at the same location where Sweet Nadia used to work just by Kings Cross. When she opened the door I saw it was her in the pics and she is very cute (not the type I go for). Figure wise I would say she is 6-8 (her pics show a 6 to me).
Had a quick shower the got onto owo and the big mirror in the room gave a good view if the action. Finished with CIM and the chatted with her and gave her a massage. In the end I showered and left.

Reflection:
. Known location.
. very cute girl with big eyes (think ShyTiffany).
. lovely boobs.
. girl in pics but in person appeared the pica were probably half a dress size less.
. nice session, but no return for me.

The journey:

I would say she is a good find and would recommend her to the cute big eyes seekers out there, but not my type.

Offline collector

From previous reviews CIM wasn't available, was it extra in your punt?
Now she is 80/120, I remember she used to be 1-2 weeks ago 80/100 or 60/100, not sure. How much did you pay? 
Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed.

mrhappypants

Flyingbreadman,

I posted a query about her several months ago,  Any more comment on her service (apart from her position on nuclear disarmament)?

Dave

zingfu

This girl had terrible attitude at first. I don't know she has improved herself by now. But no way I shall book her again. :thumbsdown: