Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 hours. £300. PSE. Any recommendations?  (Read 911 times)

Tom5334

Looking for a 2 hour PSE in London next time I'm down in the capital.

I've seen Maggie21, Horny Slutty Girl, Tamara Tease(now seems to have gone)  and Girlfriend Dior but looking for any advice on a decent PSE. I'm a fan of fake tits but naturals aren't a deal breaker.

I'm looking at a £300, 2 hour punt. I've closed my AW account so a RB is out of the equation.

Cheers fellas, I know I'm not Tontober'ing but fancied treating myself!

Offline anyfucker

Since you have been here a while i guess you will have considered Cindy & Madlin Moon (but she probably won't do 2 hours)
Also depends what you want to do, a lot of girls don't want to be pounded hard for two hours, especially if you are on the large size.

Tom5334

Since you have been here a while i guess you will have considered Cindy & Madlin Moon (but she probably won't do 2 hours)
Also depends what you want to do, a lot of girls don't want to be pounded hard for two hours, especially if you are on the large size.

Unfortunately after closing my AW account, Cindy is out of reach, likewise with MM I believe.

I've done a lot of research, just asking if there are any girls who have come to notice and slipped under my radar.
I fancy 2 hour punt for a change, see how I pace myself, it definitely won't be 2 hours of pounding!!

Tom5334

Going for 2 hours with Kasia (Horny Slutty Girl).

Don't punt often so will treat myself to 2 hours with a top girl.

fredpunter

Going for 2 hours with Kasia (Horny Slutty Girl).

Don't punt often so will treat myself to 2 hours with a top girl.

Can I say I may be the only person here who gives a shit but thanks for letting us know the outcome of your search. So many people ask for help, receive many more helpful replies than you did, but you never hear from them a word of thanks or who they chose in the end or how it went. Cunts every last one of them.

Rant over.

Tom5334

Cheers, I'm a reviewer more than 'asker' but I do appreciate the pointers that I get.

I'll review my 2nd visit to HSG after I've recovered. It's not for a week or two yet.