Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Shop - Asian fully naked HR  (Read 2027 times)

Offline coolviking

Does anyone know a massage shop in London where you can get a HR by fully naked slim asian girl?

CelticWarrior2

Lol - you would be hard pressed to find one that doesn't mate. I posted a recommendation to your earlier request - Cherry at Lavender Beauty, 78 Shaftesbury Ave - unlike most of the rest she can also entertain with her cute friendly chatter. Great fun to be around.

JaqDoe

where is this massage parlor? I mean which city or post code...trying to figure out where I can play and stay close at same time to my hotel in Mayfair

CelticWarrior2

London W1D 6NE - 5 minutes walk from Piccadilly Circus Tube station.

JaqDoe

Thanks Celtic for your help, know the hours by chance?

CelticWarrior2

They open from mid morning and offer a late service. My favourite Cherry normally does 7 in the evening through to 7 in the morning with another Chinese girl.  Late night revellers just need to ring the door bell in the early hours (as front door is closed) and the girls will happily accommodate - location is ideal en route home from central London bar or club and a perfect end to the night.

JaqDoe

EXTREMELY KIND OF YOU. what is normal donation [fee] here in London? Sorry if I posted something out of rules...different playground in new york.

CelticWarrior2

Market rate is £45 per hour for the massage plus extras at £20 for HR and £40 B2B. This may vary as some love to haggle which can sour the experience in my opinion and some like to tip more to express gratitude. Most girls are worth at least the market rate as they make an effort and survive on the tips.

Offline geordie.si79

Is there anywhere like this near Tower Bridge?

Offline Kaluuu276

They open from mid morning and offer a late service. My favourite Cherry normally does 7 in the evening through to 7 in the morning with another Chinese girl.  Late night revellers just need to ring the door bell in the early hours (as front door is closed) and the girls will happily accommodate - location is ideal en route home from central London bar or club and a perfect end to the night.

Have you tried haggling for extras like oral, sex?

Also do they do half hour massages?

CelticWarrior2

Have you tried haggling for extras like oral, sex?

Also do they do half hour massages?

Some girls offer more but not Cherry. If I want FS I see a WG. I wouldn't go to a butcher to get my fish. Also those hard narrow massage tables would kill my back. Half hour massage is also available.