Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy English Blonde - Ealing West London  (Read 2695 times)

Offline samspade

This girls profile has been up a whole year but only one review....

"Roxy English Blonde"

External Link/Members Only

She looks hot - any thoughts gentlemen?

Sam...

Offline Convince Me

Look at her gallery. The looking good pic is a selfie taken in Nat West. Weird!

DeWallenFan

Look at her gallery. The looking good pic is a selfie taken in Nat West. Weird!

Looks more like a selfie taken on a train with a NatWest ad behind her  :P

She looks very doable all the same.

Cheers!

Offline samspade

So I saw this young lady in the end - very nice indeed. Cracking figure, nice skin, adventurous, and straight forward to deal with - none of the problems normally associated with our Romanian friends....

Well worth a crack gents - she's in Ealing.

Sam.

johnnyboy61

"nice skin"!! 

Assuming that you are not "Roxy English Blonde" (can't discount the possibility until you post about other girls and complexion becomes less important ) can you please post a review.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 08:20:58 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline Turtle1

So I saw this young lady in the end - very nice indeed. Cracking figure, nice skin, adventurous, and straight forward to deal with - none of the problems normally associated with our Romanian friends....

Well worth a crack gents - she's in Ealing.

Sam.

Ok luv, stop writting reviews on your self. We Can smell BS a mile away.

Offline Bonzo13

I've seen Roxy English Blonde twice. She's a bit young (mid twenties) and a bit thin for my taste. Nice girl but be warned she doesn't do OWO. Offers discounts for regulars. Looks better in life that in her profile photos on AW. I'll be seeing her on a monthly basis I think as she is reliable and convenient. Her flat is in a very nice, safe and discreet area. She's quite inexperienced but really down to earth. I'm going to see her again in a few weeks time. Will see if I can write up a review of my next session.

Offline MintRoyale

Inexperienced despite being on AW for over a year?  Wouldn't that suggest poor quality service?

Online PLeisure

I've seen Roxy English Blonde twice. She's a bit young (mid twenties) and a bit thin for my taste. Nice girl but be warned she doesn't do OWO. Offers discounts for regulars. Looks better in life that in her profile photos on AW. I'll be seeing her on a monthly basis I think as she is reliable and convenient. Her flat is in a very nice, safe and discreet area. She's quite inexperienced but really down to earth. I'm going to see her again in a few weeks time. Will see if I can write up a review of my next session.
Why not do one now? She doesn't seem to be reviewed here yet - I'm sure it would be appreciated  :hi: