Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishLilly - Cambridge  (Read 1763 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishLilly (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Lady: Has been around a few years and occasionally reviewed on here at various Southern locations. This is a sideline for her as she has ‘another life’, which means she seems to genuinely enjoy her work and is hard to get hold of on a regular basis.
Profile says 49, I’d go a bit higher, but she retains her good natural curves- especially her behind - and is what you might call a MILF/GILF next door. Not especially toned and with a bit of a tummy, but a real, old fashioned woman who offers the real deal. She expresses a preference for older men, which worked in my favour.

Price: £80 for 30 mins RO, OWO, covered sex. She also offers kissing, but I detected a touch of halitosis so didn’t go there. Didn’t spoil the punt for me but might put others off.

The punt: Saw her profile early today and contacted her immediately knowing she’d be checking in at 2pm. Managed to arrive promptly at 2.15pm, given room number and straight past unmanned reception to the lifts. She met me as I exited (floor access requires key card) and shown into room where I immediately handed over the cash.
Instant rapport (established earlier by text), undressed and got her straight up on all fours in her hold ups with her knickers round her ankles. Her profile says she’s keen on receiving oral, and that her bum is her most sensitive area, so I knew I was onto a winner. Started with some gentle rimming and tongue/finger play which got her nicely wet. Then her turn to perform some nice OWO, before she sat astride me while I played some more with her wet pussy and bum.
Cover on, into doggy and some nice thrusting before enjoying a strong orgasm.
Wash up, chat and back to car, all in just over 30 minutes.

Conclusion: experienced milf/gilf who clearly enjoys what she does and gives a decent, genuine service. Would see her again if back in the area.